About this item
Add black Everlast Wristwrap Gloves to your gym bag for professional-quality kick-boxing training gear. Featuring a sturdy, synthetic leather construction, these tough kick-boxing gloves hold up punch after punch. Made from EverFresh materials to help destroy odor-causing microbes, these Everlast Wristwrap Gloves will resist odor. The Black Everlast Gloves utilize Thumblok to keep your thumb and fist in the proper position to avoid injury. With the wrist wrap strap, you will get superior wrist support and a customized fit. Designed for heavy-bag workouts, these wrist wrap kick-boxing gloves can also be used to face opponents for real-time boxing. Choose the appropriate glove size based on your height and weight. The black Everlast Wristwrap Gloves are available in 12-oz, 14-oz and 16-oz sizes. Work on your form and improve your technique with these Black Everlast Gloves.
Everlast Wristwrap Gloves:
- EverFresh materials guard against odor and microbes
- Sturdy construction of synthetic leather
- Thumblok keeps thumb and fist positioned correctly to avoid injury
- Wrist wrap strap for wrist support and customized fit
- Designed for heavy bag workouts
- The kick boxing gloves can be used to face opponents in real-time boxing
- Available in 12 oz, 14 oz and 16 oz sizes
- Choose appropriate glove size based on your weight and height
- Everlast gloves color: Black
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||13.4 x 7.0 x 5.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- there are 2 gloves in the orderby jonboy13011/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes!by MMAfan1234/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. You always buy gloves by the pair, just like winter gloves!by dcs312/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- they are 16 oz pretty big for a 4 year oldby jonboy13012/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are 14 oz and too large for a 4 year old. My 5 Y.O. put them on and they are just way too big. Order a youth set of gloves for children.by MMAfan12312/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 14 oz. Jr./Adult size.by DrPiper12/19/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?