Everlast Wrist Wrap Heavy Bag Gloves
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Get a superior workout, develop your boxing skills and stay fit with Everlast Wrist Wrap Heavy Bag Gloves. They are made from synthetic leather and durably designed to withstand regular use. The closed cell DuraFoam padding cushions the impact energy and protects your knuckles during training. With the Velcro on the 18" hook-and-loop wrist-wrap, you can firmly lock the Everlast gloves in place to achieve the best form and precision. The contoured pre-curved palm design adds comfort and mobility. The lining is fortified with EverFresh technology, which helps guard against odor, bacteria and microbes. The half-finger slots allow the hand to be in a natural fist position, maximizing your punching technique. The wrist wrap boxing gloves are functional and easy to use, featuring a grip bar and a tri-sect closure for extra support.
Everlast Wrist Wrap Heavy Bag Gloves:
- Velcro on the 18" hook-and-loop wrist-wrap firmly locks them in place
- Closed cell DuraFoam padding cushions the impact energy
- Contoured pre-curved palm design for added comfort and mobility
- Features a grip bar and tri-sect closure for extra support
- Contain EverFresh technology which helps guard against odor, bacteria and microbes
- Synthetic leather makes the wrist wrap boxing gloves durable and long-lasting
- Develop your boxing skills and stay fit
- Includes one pair of Everlast gloves
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.15|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||11.02 x 5.91 x 8.27|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No. My wife has used them. She's 5'4" 110lbsby EJRJR1/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes I do think they would be too largeby Samday991/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have EXTREMELY small hands for a man my size (6'2", 180 lbs.) and most L/XL gloves (grappling, heavy bag, etc) fit perfectly or, in some cases, barely even fit. ALWAYS keep your wrists wrapped...I made the mistake of not doing that and it cost me a case of SLAC wrist and a torn TFCC that was just repaired arthroscopically. SLAC wrist is not repairable.by Brad55821/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- They should fit because they are on the smallish side for men. Be sure to factor in wraps underneath. Always wrap your hands!by gsxr7503/1/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. They have plenty of space but still fit the average size hand just fine alsoby EJRJR1/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. I thought I had ordered the l/xl and it came s/m and they were too small for my 15yr old son. husband tried them and too tight. his hands are l/xl. I see there is not a choice in sizes when ordering.by daseelette4/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?