About this item
Suspend your boxing equipment securely from the ceiling with the Everlast Wood Beam Heavy Bag Hanger. It features a unique mount point design that is meant for holding single or weighty end bags safely. It is solidly constructed of steel for strength and durability and has an enamel powder coating for protection. This punching bag hanger is easy to attach to a wooden beam or ceiling, so you can place it any room. Save yourself a lot of time and expense when you install this quality product in your workout room, garage or basement by eliminating the need for visits to the gym or boxing center. After securely attaching the screws, suspend your heavy bag from the sturdy removable bolt that is attached through the suspended swiveling bracket with a nut. The item is designed for a full 360-degree range of movement for smooth workout sessions. Wood screws are included, and installation is simple and straightforward.
To be safe when you work out, use hardware that is designed to support the load correctly rather than improvising a home-made solution. Take your boxing sessions to new levels by using this Everlast hanger so that you get maximum effectiveness from your heavy exercise bag. It will keep your bag secure and stable, and hold up against the test of time. It is also a reliable choice for use in gyms and workout facilities. Make boxing at home possible by using this Everlast Wood Beam Heavy Bag Hanger with your workout equipment.
Everlast Heavy Bag Hanger:
- The punching bag hanger is made of solid steel
- Punching bag hanger made of powder-coated enamel
- 360-degree rotation for a full range of movement
- Includes wood screws
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.95|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||10.0 x 7.25 x 4.75|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It is screwed into a ceiling wood beam with the two long screws provided. I drilled holes previous to installing. It can hold up to a 100lb. bag, according to the instructions.by Mailmandave3/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The unit you receive, is the unit that attaches to a wood beam, in your ceiling, using lag bolts.by YJRoth3/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It could. Make sure you get the hanger put in the middle of the ceiling beam and I also suggest a large spring from a home improvement to keep the bag from bouncing and pulling down hard on the ceiling.by XYLAMIC3/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I only see one picture, but if helpful, the title picture is accurate.by XYLAMIC3/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?