Everlast Womens ProTex2 12 oz Training Gloves, Pink
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Enhance your workouts with Everlast Women's Training Gloves ProTex2. These gloves feature an ergonomic design and a wrist-stabilization technology system to protect your wrists. The EverDri liner with anti-microbial treatment used in the Everlast ProTex2 Training Gloves will keep your hands dry, odor-free and comfortable during even the toughest of workouts. The 12oz pink Everlast Women's Gloves are ideal for heavy bag workouts, speed bag workouts and cardio strikes. Use these gloves to experience a new way to get your exercise instead of the same old routine. The Everlast Women's Training Gloves ProTex 2 feature unparalleled wrist protection and comfort.
Everlast Women's ProTex2 12 oz Training Gloves, Pink:
- Ergonomic design
- Protex2 wrist stabilization technology system
- Provides superior wrist protection and comfort
- EverDri liner with anti-microbial treatment keeps your hands dry, comfortable and odor free
- EverDri liner with anti-microbial technology keeps your hands dry, comfortable and odor free
- C3 Foam technology maximizes your grip and punching power while providing increased cushioning and support
- EverCool strategic air flow to helps regulate hand temperature
- Improved curved anatomical grip and fit
- Hook-and-loop closure provides secure fit with quick on-and-off use
- Thumblock keeps thumb in correct position and protects against injury
- Material content: synthetic leather
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||4.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||14.0 x 7.0 x 4.75|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- If you have small hands, go with the small/medium (s/m). They tend to run kind of big. I'm sure you have the right model number for small/medium as you listed it above. These gloves are more of a balanced spade sign, meaning the cushioning and impact are designed to spread over the entire glove. I would recommend linger wraps (120-180"), and focus more of your wrap on your wrist area. Further, you can tape your wrists with sports tape prior to wrapping, which would keep your wrist in a more locked position. The gloves will provide you with enough room for a larger wrap. The strap doesn't get too tight, but you. Ay be able to pull it enough over to hold your wrist area in place. These are the best "cheap" boxing glove on the marker. If you need boxing gloves - get these. Hope this helps.by Akboxer1/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?