Similar items in stock
Everlast MMA Open Palm Grappling Glove, Black
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Take your training to the next level with these Everlast MMA Grappling Gloves. They feature padded knuckles and upper, open fingertips for a better grip and an adjustable hook and loop strap offering a sure fit. These professional, black, open palm gloves offer great functionality for the mixed martial artist. Get more out of your workout and gain a competitive edge with this item.
Everlast MMA Open Palm Grappling Glove, Black:
- Padded on knuckles and upper
- Open fingertips for enhanced grip and holds
- Adjustable hook and loop strap
- Color: Black
- Everlast grappling gloves take your training to the next level
|Country of Origin - Components:||Imported|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||Imported|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||10.75 x 5.50 x 2.00 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- with the design of the gloves you can fight with them only if the group you are fighting with approve of them. they are built of the same designs as those of the UFC offical glovesby sykomma6/1/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- depending on the size they are either 4oz for the small/medium and 6 oz for the large/x-largeby sykomma9/21/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?