About this item
The Everlast MMA Omnistrike Stand with the omnistrike pulley design offers two bag height settings: one for punches and one for low kicks and knees. It can also be used for ground and pound training. The Everlast Omnistrike Stand is constructed of powder-coated steel tubing for strength and durability. This Everlast MMA stand is easy to assemble and allows one person to attach or detach heavy bags with ease. It will accommodate bags up to 100 lbs.
Everlast MMA Omnistrike Stand:
- Allows 1 person to attach or detach the heavy bag
- Do both heavy bag work and ground and pound
- Heavy duty, powder-coated steel tubing
- 3 weight plate pegs
- Maximum strength and durability
- Easy to assemble and use
- Will accommodate heavy bags up to 100 lbs
See all home gyms on Walmart.com.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||Yes|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||54.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||57.0 x 47.6 x 87.2|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Even though most equipment is designed with a safety margin, which states a lower stat than its capable of, I would say NO, I personally, would not place such a heavy bag on anything less than a true pro gym setupby sur5voll4/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- In the description it says that it "Will accommodate heavy bags up to 100 lbs" It is not really meant to be used with 135lb heavy bags. It probably will break after a couple of uses if you're going over it's maximum stated bag weight.by Iamsmarterthanyou12/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 89 inches, measured at highest point ( uppermost pulley)by sur5voll4/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?