About this item
The Everlast interval training round timer is an exciting addition to your workout experience. Whether you are interested in interval training or fight sports such as mixed martial arts, judo or boxing, this training timer can help you improve your game. The Everlast round timer has several features that make it convenient and easy to use, such as its magnetic backing, which allows it to attach to lockers and equipment while you work out. If you prefer to wear your training timer, you can attach it to the detachable belt clip, hook or loop arm strap. It can be used both as an interval timer and as a stop watch, which allows you to time your cardio and aerobic workouts effectively. The Everlast interval training round timer also allows you to adjust rest periods between rounds for optimal training benefits.
Everlast Interval Training Round Timer:
- Features both dual interval timer and stop watch modes
- Comes with detachable belt clip, hook and loop arm strap
- Features magnetic backing to attach timer to lockers, equipment, etc.
- Adjustable rest periods between rounds
- Requires 2 AAA batteries, which are not included
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||32.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||8.0 x 6.5 x 5.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Vibrate or somewhat loud Alarm, your choice either one are the other or you can even have both. Hope this helps.by HealthyWealthynWise12/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it makes a noise like a gongby MadScientist5212/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 30 second notice and a loud buzzer at the end of a round and loud bell in the beginning of the round.by 6041112/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. When the description says "dual interval timer" does it mean counting down or counting up with and alarm
- I believe they mean it can be used for multiple setting. For example, a stop watch, and interval timer. As an interval timer it counts downs, gives a 30 second notice before time runs out, and a 1 minute break before the next round starts.by 604114/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's for counting down so u could have rest time.. Or double rounds ..by Meech894/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Counting down in sequence. Counter 1 is usually the work time and counter 2 is the rest interval. That's how I use it.by DrewFAMU12/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Are the workout times, i.e. 5-10-15 min workout, and rest time intervals both adjustable? What are the limits on both?
- Goes up to 99min & 59secs for both and you get the option of having both Workout & Rest or only Workout. Hope this helps.by HealthyWealthynWise12/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- All time settings are adjustable. A great piece of equipment.by 6041112/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?