Everlast Hope Pink Heavy Bag Boxing Set
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Build up your body with the Everlast Hope Heavybag Boxing Kit. This complete set of boxing equipment includes a durable 70-lb. Everlast Heavy Bag with chain assembly, a pair of pro-style boxing gloves and handwraps, all in pink.
- 5% of purchase price is donated to Breast Cancer Awareness Foundation to help find a cure for breast cancer
- Durable Nevatear 70-lb. heavy bag absorbs punches safely
- Pro-style 12-oz. gloves have all-over padding for hand and wrist comfort
- 100% cotton handwraps help protect your knuckles and hands when punching
- Adjustable chain: Approx. 16.5" full length with main adjustment lengths at 0", 2", 5", 7", 9", 12".
- Webbing: Approx 12" from top of webbing attachment to chain.
- Bag: 40" (H)
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||77.2|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||14.0 x 42.0 x 14.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yeah for sure! I hang mine on a stand! I love it and hanging it from a stand is the best way to go! Good Luck!by MartiniAngel997/2/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. I got mine as a bundle from Walmart. It came with the heavy bag stand. You will probably have to have weights to hold it down. There are three places that hold weights if you need them. I Thought since I am a girl I would not need weights but since I plan on hitting pretty hard I am going to get some so it does not shake or move.by smilearegreat12/1/2011Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would buy the stand if I were you! You can get it in a set and that way if and when you want to move it you can without a huge hole in your ceiling!by MartiniAngel997/2/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The recommended Everlast ceiling joint mount does not come with this set but can be found at any Dick's Sporting Goods for about $15. It work great!by DaveBoy1/5/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?