Similar items in stock
Everlast Hope Pink Heavy Bag Boxing Set
Customers also viewed these products
- from $142.00Save $67.98
- $131.39 Was $169.00Save $37.61
- from $190.00Save $95.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Build up your body and help in the fight to knock out breast cancer with the Everlast Hope Pink Heavy Bag Boxing Set. This equipment by a quality brand includes everything you'll need to engage in a fun, challenging workout of boxing or kickboxing. The Everlast boxing set features a durable 70 lb bag to safely absorb your punches. It also contains a pair of padded pro-style boxing gloves and cotton wraps to protect your knuckles, hands and wrists. All items in the boxing bag kit come in pink. As you perform jabs and kicks at the bag, you'll feel good improving your fitness while supporting a noble cause. Five percent of the purchase price of this Everlast boxing set goes to the Breast Cancer Awareness Foundation.
Everlast Hope Pink Heavy Bag Boxing Set:
- 5% of purchase price is donated to Breast Cancer Awareness Foundation to help find a cure for breast cancer
- Durable Nevatear 70 lb heavy bag absorbs punches safely
- Boxing bag kit includes Pro-style 12-oz gloves have all-over padding for hand and wrist comfort
- 100% cotton handwraps help protect your knuckles and hands when punching
- Adjustable chain: Approx. 16.5" full length with main adjustment lengths at 0", 2", 5", 7", 9", 12".
- Webbing: Approx 12" from top of webbing attachment to chain
- Bag: 40" (H)
|Manufacturer Part Number:||MD5|
|Primary Shelf ID:||1078405|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||14.00 x 42.00 x 14.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I would buy the stand if I were you! You can get it in a set and that way if and when you want to move it you can without a huge hole in your ceiling!by MartiniAngel997/2/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The recommended Everlast ceiling joint mount does not come with this set but can be found at any Dick's Sporting Goods for about $15. It work great!by DaveBoy1/5/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yeah for sure! I hang mine on a stand! I love it and hanging it from a stand is the best way to go! Good Luck!by MartiniAngel997/2/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. I got mine as a bundle from Walmart. It came with the heavy bag stand. You will probably have to have weights to hold it down. There are three places that hold weights if you need them. I Thought since I am a girl I would not need weights but since I plan on hitting pretty hard I am going to get some so it does not shake or move.by smilearegreat12/1/2011Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I hung mine up in my parents basement honestly I would buy a stand for it just to make sureby lovetoworkhard9/14/2009Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?