Everlast 12oz Pro Style Muay Thai Glove
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Everlast Pro Style Muay Thai Gloves combine authentic design with technologically advanced materials to create excellent athletic equipment. They feature a full mesh palm that ensures breathability and comfort, as well as an antimicrobial treatment that reduces odors and bacterial growth. The 12oz boxing gloves will remain comfortable for plenty of workouts. A full wrist wrap strap provides superior support during practice bouts and training, allowing for a customized fit that can be adjusted over time. These Muay Thai boxing gloves are constructed of premium synthetic leather.
Everlast 12oz Pro Style Muay Thai Glove:
- New full mesh palm ensures breathability and comfort
- Antimicrobial treatment prevents offensive odors and bacterial growth
- Full wrist wrap strap provides superior wrist support and allows for a more customizable fit
- Muay Thai boxing gloves feature premium synthetic leather
- Excellent glove construction provides long-lasting durability and functionality
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||12.2 x 7.9 x 14.6|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- They're 12oz, so like a Regular or Smallby MrJB9/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are probably a men's M-L, I think. They are pretty large on my hands and I would generally use a men's small or women's med.by MomOfGBTwins5/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- These gloves are LG.by CommunityAnswer4/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes 2by MrJB9/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, they are a pair.by MomOfGBTwins9/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?