About this item
Carry around your computer in comfort and style thanks to the Everki Titan Checkpoint Friendly 18.4" Laptop Backpack. This Everki tote features spacious compartments for your laptop and other digital accessories. It also has a water-resistant weather cover and a felt-lined pocket designed to hold iPads, Kindles and similar tablet devices. The checkpoint-friendly laptop backpack is designed for use with notebooks up to 18.4". The main compartment holds and protects your electronic equipment, documents or magazines. The Everki laptop backpack has a zippered media player compartment and a cable outlet that allows you to listen to your favorite music. It also has an ergonomic back panel and shoulder straps so the weight is distributed evenly. A clever buckle system provides additional support. You get extra storage space with the side pockets. Count on the Everki Titan Checkpoint Friendly 18.4" Laptop Backpack to hold your computer and the notes that go with it.
Everki Titan Checkpoint Friendly 18.4" Laptop Backpack:
- Water-resistant weather cover
- Spacious, well-organized compartments
- Felt-lined iPad/Kindle tablet pocket
- Zippered media player compartment
- Headphone/audio cable outlet
- Checkpoint-friendly laptop backpack features an 18.4" laptop compartment
- 5-point balance strap system
- Ergonomic back panel and shoulder straps
- Multi-functional easy-access side pockets
- Clever buckle system provides additional support
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Model No.:||Everki EKP120|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||4.42|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||14.96 x 8.27 x 21.26|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It would be very close and I wouldn't buy it without checking the exact dimensions of your textbooks and binders and comparing them to the dimensions of my own bag. I wouldn't be able to fit all of my textbooks plus a giant laptop plus it's necessities in it.by dm762x513/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. I recently took a trip to Miami and had my 17.3 asus rog monster gaming laptop, an ipad air, a nexus 10, google glass, two cellphones, and all the cords and connectors for each and still had plenty of space. I carry my glass around in a large, protective Tupperware container as thick as three or four textbooks and it was all sung and protected inside. If you just had a laptop in there you would have a great deal of space for everything you mentioned. This is a great backpack.by Fasteddie71111/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would say yes. Of course it depends on how large the books are.by connjos11/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no it cannot. I just received this bag it holds my oversize laptop beautifully. it has multiple pockets for accessories, but it would probably not hold more than 2 text books so if you really want to carry that much stuff, dont go with this bag. i have a targus xl bag that would carry that amount of stuff.by packfan1012/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it's pretty heavy with a giant gaming laptop, power brick, and all the other stuff you can fit in the bag. However, that doesn't mean that it doesn't carry the weight well. The straps are broad enough and it has a strap that goes laterally across one's chest to help balance the load. With just the laptop and power brick, mouse, and a pair of good headphones it's not too heavy but if you fill out the rest of the pack with dense things then it will get heavier.by dm762x513/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Compared to all the other backpacks i have tried yes. It is very comfortable even when full.by Grimy4/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?