EverStart Maxx Lead Acid Marine Battery, Group Size 24DC
Customers also considered
- $99.00 List price $110.99Save $11.99
- $36.98 Was $45.30Save $8.32
- $159.00 List price $176.99Save $17.99
- $219.00 List price $239.99Save $20.99
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Start your boat with this EverStart Maxx Group Size 24 Marine Battery. It is designed to work on a variety of different engines and produces 690 cold cranking amps when in use. This is a lead-acid EverStart marine battery that is easy to install and comes with a 2-year replacement warranty. It boasts 30-percent more cycling capability than standard marine batteries and gets your boat up and running in a quick and efficient manner. The EverStart Maxx battery has a top post design with easy-to-access terminals and a deep cycle power for marine, trolling and RV applications. Refer to your vehicle's owner's manual for all necessary installation instructions and compatibility information.
EverStart Maxx Lead Acid Marine Battery, Group Size 24DC:
- Free battery testing and installation at your local Walmart Auto Care Center
- Free lead-acid battery recycling at your local Walmart
- 2 years of a free replacement warranty with original receipt
- Cold cranking amps: 690
- Top post
- Size 24 DC EverStart Maxx battery
- 30% more cycling capability
- Ideal for marine, trolling and RV applications
Price shown does not include the 'Core' Battery charge (varies by state). To avoid this core charge, bring your old battery in exchange at time of purchase. If you do not have your old battery at time of purchase, simply bring it later along with your receipt and your core refund will be issued.
|Cold Crank Amp:||690|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||MAXX-24DC|
|Contained Battery Type:||Lead Acid|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||11.00 x 6.90 x 9.50 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The cold cranking is 550 for the 24DC and 675 for the 27DC the mca or ca are both measured at 32 degrees while the cca is measured at at 0 degrees hope this helps!by Sharpie694/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Walmart specs says CCA!! But that is not true as the battery label itself says MCA...big difference. So this battery as per the Walmart "Description" is NOT 690 CCA.by Scamper4/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (9) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- Walmart rates that battery at 690 marine cranking amps.by CommunityAnswer4/30/2016Was this answer helpful? (15) (5)Was this answer helpful?
- CCR are not posted on a lot of deep cycle batts. they go by amp hrs. Timby ELECTRAMAN2/11/2016Was this answer helpful? (14) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- Good morning. Walmart rates that battery at 690 marine cranking amps.by EverstartExpert4/10/2016Written by a verified representative from EverstartExpertWas this answer helpful? (13) (7)Was this answer helpful?
- That is a 12 volt battery.by EverstartExpert9/4/2015Written by a verified representative from EverstartExpertWas this answer helpful? (12) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- 12 volt. 24dc refers to group 24(size) dc reffering to deep cycle.by xxxxx12342/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (30) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- 12 volts.The 24DC you are seeing refers to group size 24,Dc deep cycle. Does not mean24 volt direct current.by xxxxx12344/3/2016Was this answer helpful? (19) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- This is a deep cycle battery, which is what you would want for an RV such as a pop up or travel trailer. You would not use this battery to start the engine on a motorized RV.by Strauchan5/2/2016Was this answer helpful? (34) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- recommended by who?,suitable for RV use? depends on specific application!by unk14/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (10) (35)Was this answer helpful?
- Good morning. As long as it is not the engine battery, it can be used for the generator portion of the RV.by EverstartExpert4/26/2016Written by a verified representative from EverstartExpertWas this answer helpful? (38) (0)Was this answer helpful?