EverStart Maxx 24FN Automotive Battery
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
When it comes to powering ... move with purpose.
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||41.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||10.9375 x 6.875 x 8.6875|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- From what I can deduce, the cranking amps are ~935. It would be nice if this were listed. This is going by the fraction most models vary between CA and CCA as well as the (perhaps more-telling) fact this battery is sold under many other brands (which are more expensive...hence why this is a good deal) and many of those clearly list both the 750 and 935 numbers.by NiceGuyinND2/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The Cold Cranking AMP rating is 750, so the regular cranking AMP rating would be about 150 more.by Dinsdale1/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Good morning. That battery is rated at 750CCAby EverstartExpert3/5/2013Written by a verified representative from EverstartExpertWas this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Q. what is the difference or meaning of the letters F,S,N FS,FN ON THE MAXX BATTERIES and which is the equivilent of the maxx 24.1 given by the finder to
- "S" is for "South" and "N" is for "North." The "North" batteries are designed more for cold climates and are maintenance-free. Judging from the pictures, it looks like the "F" means "Reverse Polarity," meaning the positive red pole is on the left side instead of the right side. Other manufacturers use an "R" for "Reverse" instead of an "F." Ask at the store to be sure.by kashar1/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (14) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- When purchasing a battery, make sure it is fresh and not one that has been sitting on the store shelf for a long time. You can find the date code on the battery case or on the label. Look for a code that begins with a letter of the alphabet (A through L) and is followed by a number. The letter "A" is the code for January, the letter "B" is the code for February, and so on. The letter "L" is the final letter and stands for December. Determine the manufacturing year by the numbers that follow the letter. A "0" means the battery was manufactured in 2000 and a "1" means 2001. For 2010 aa "10" will be stamped on the battery. This date ensures a quality battery with appropriate life and charge for purchasing. Read more: EverStart Marine Batteries Specifications | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/list_7659988_everstart-marine-batteries-specifications.html#ixzz1V6jkPizFby MrRoyB1/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (52) (54)Was this answer helpful?
- The label on the 24FN Maxx I just purchased shows 750cca.by ChevyTruckMan11/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 700 CCAby MegaBiteMe11/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?