EverStart MAXX-29 Marine Battery
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
When it comes to powering ... move with purpose.
EverStart MAXX-29 Marine Battery:
- Increased cycling capacity that exceeds boating power demands
- Continually powers your engine system while supporting all onboard electronics
- 24-month free replacement warranty
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||13.0 x 6.75 x 10.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. I have a small trolling motor on a small aluminum boat. Generally speaking how long will this battery provide power before needing to be recharged ?
- My minkota endura 30 lasts 6 hours on 3 but on high I only get about 2 or 2 1/2 hoursby Shadowmanace20023/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- MAX-29DC has 125 AH (Amp Hours). If your motor uses 10 Amps, you will get 125AH / 10A = 12.5Hrs. If your motor uses 25A, you will get 125AH / 25A = 5H. But if you always run the battery completely dead (below 10 Volts), it will hold less and go bad sooner. You can use a cheap volt meter to learn the motor sound when the battery is almost at 10V and close to empty.by Prepper2/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- How many watts does your motor pull? 125 Amp Hours you use 50% of that to forecast how long your motor will run. So you take 62.5 ampsX12 Volts=750 watts. So if your motor pulls 70 watts....you can comfortably assume your motor will run 10.7 hours before it needs charged.by TheOnlySarge3/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It depends on your trolling motor, but typically you can estimate using 1 amp hr per lb of thrust used per hour, so if you have a 30 lb thrust motor, it will use 30 amp hrs per hour. I think this battery is rated 125 amp hrs, so you would get a MAXIMUM of around 4 hrs, assuming full charge and no other draw on the battery.by FishNHuntNCamp3/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (22) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. What is the amp hour rating on this battery? Why is this important information not in the specs. ?
- The Amp Hour (Ah) is 125 @ 1 amp. The industry standard for measuring battery capacity in Ah is to find the discharge rate that will discharge the battery to 10.5 v in 20 hours and multiply that number by 20. A 125 Ah battery, if discharged at 6.25 amps, would last 20 hours. However, a 125 Ah battery, if discharged at 12.5 amps, would not last 10 hours. A higher discharge rate causes less capacity due to the internal resistance of the battery. A true 125 Ah battery discharged at 1 amp should last much longer than 125 hours. It seems Walmart has deviated from the industry standard to make their batteries appear stronger than they are.by bass9912/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the 29 series as all are rated at 1 amp per hour. The 29 is rated at 125 hours at 1 amp. so if you use 10 amps per hour it will last 12.5 hours. The reason that they do this is that is only if the drawis constant and does not fluctuate and at 72 degrees. Many variables such as temperature affect the battery, thats why they rate CCA cold Cranking Amps!by Shadowmanace200210/25/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- According to the attached label the ratings are : 875 Cranking Amps and 205 amps Reserve Capacity Amp/hour ratings are usually used for batteries under continuous load such as a UPS or an Alarm backup battery.by Tim3776610/25/2011Was this answer helpful? (10) (9)Was this answer helpful?
- According to the front label it is 125 amp hours.by TheOnlySarge12/19/2011Was this answer helpful? (15) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- NO! it is lead acid or regular. AGM is glass matt and less responsive to cold and cost much more.by Shadowmanace20023/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is a wet lead acid dual purpose battery.by TheOnlySarge8/27/2011Was this answer helpful? (3) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- No it is not an AGM or Absorbed Glass Matted battery. It is flooded. Yes it is a 12 volt batteryby thepineman3/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (4) (5)Was this answer helpful?