About this item
Find the Battery that Fits Your Vehicle Click Here For More Info
When it comes to powering ... move with purpose.
**Price shown does not include the 'Core' Battery charge (varies by state). To avoid this core charge, bring your old battery in exchange at time of purchase. If you do not have your old battery at time of purchase, simply bring it later along with your receipt and your core refund will be issued.
|Battery Type:||Lead Acid|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||11.2|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.88 x 3.44 x 6.13|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA and Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA and Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- After Johnson Controls took over as Walmart's lone supplier of auto batteries (instead of Exide), the warranty for the ES20LBS is 90 days free replacement after date of purchase, with no proration after the 90 days. In other words, if the battery dies or becomes defective after 90 days, then you have to buy a new battery altogether and will receive zero credit for your "old" battery, but you'll still get the core credit and that's it, nothing else. It's a good battery, but that's the warranty deal.by HectorCycle9912/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 3 monthsby rokndj12/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- WalMart warranty is 90 days from the purchase date. Save your receipt as proof of purchase.by Doc52912/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The walmart that I puchased this battery from has a sign at the top of the battery display which says that all power sport batteries have a 90 day warranty. The price is less than most other brands but others do have a 1 year warranty. Everstart is the store brand manufactured by Exide who also owns Yuasa batteries which is the brand many PWC's and scooters come with. Yuasa warranties are determined by their distributors and most of them give a 6 month warranty on the batteries.by Randyj20072/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Since the ES20LBS battery has a separate sulphuric battery acid pack, then the manufacture date is inconsequential because the battery only becomes "active" after you pour in the acid. The battery can sit on the shelf for years and still be 100% capacity, because the acid has not been poured into the cells yet.by HectorCycle995/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- imprinted on the topby rokndj5/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The manufacture date of a battery is only relevant when a battery is activated and charged. Dry shipped batteries have an indefinite shelf life as the acid is not in the batteries, rather provided for the user to install when the battery is placed into initial service. Date your battery from the day that acid is added to the battery and charged fully for first use.by Doc5295/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- A complete pack is included with the battery including a funnel for the acid, battery terminal screws, and two seal cap pieces (one for each set of 3 battery holes.by HectorCycle995/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It should have come with the covers in the box. They are a little tough to snap on top of the holes but just tap them down gently and they should snap right in.by An anonymous customer5/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Your battery should have came with sealing plugs that you push into place until they are level with the top of the battery case. Push down hard on these plug caps, they usually come in a strip of three plugs, on two inserts.by Doc5295/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?