About this item
Find the Battery that Fits Your Vehicle Click Here For More Info
When it comes to powering ... move with purpose.
Additional Car Battery Installation and Services Information Click Here
**Price shown does not include the 'Core' Battery charge (varies by state). To avoid this core charge, bring your old battery in exchange at time of purchase. If you do not have your old battery at time of purchase, simply bring it later along with your receipt and your core refund will be issued.
|Battery Type:||Lead Acid|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||31.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||9.5 x 6.94 x 6.94|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA and Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA and Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Good morning. That vehicle takes the group 101 battery and Walmart does not sell anything to replace that.by EverstartExpert5/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no the max 79 is the battery for ctsby treborg10/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Use the battery fider for your vehicle..by Nifty134/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes that or the grou 40 battery is the correct fitment for that vehicle.by EverstartExpert4/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Q. What is the cold cranking amps (CCA) of this battery and the total length of the warranty. I know it has a two year full replacement warranty but wha
- it is a two year warranty battery with no pro ration. The CCA on this is 590.by EverstartExpert3/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (2)Was this answer helpful?