About this item
Find the Battery that Fits Your Vehicle Click Here For More Info
When it comes to powering ... move with purpose.
**Price shown does not include the 'Core' Battery charge (varies by state). To avoid this core charge, bring your old battery in exchange at time of purchase. If you do not have your old battery at time of purchase, simply bring it later along with your receipt and your core refund will be issued.
|Battery Type:||Lead Acid|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||45.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||11.06 x 8.75 x 9.13|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA and Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA and Imported|
Ask a question
- That is a standard lead acid flooded battery.by EverstartExpert5/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is a standard 'flooded' battery, not a gel. Gel batteries (AGM) are typically a lot more expensive.by vegasheat5/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It looks like a standard lead acid, not gel cell to me.by servant745/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Im wireing two of these in series or is it paralell / keeping the 12 volts supply. Would I need to get a 55 a/h charger or a 110 a/h.
- You would hook them in parallel, also a regular charger would be ok ,like a 6 to 10 amp, (but the charger depends on how you are going to use the batteries) there is no free lunch, if you use 60 amps for one hour,out of the batteries it will take the charger aprx 10 hours at 6 amps to put it back, also batteries in parallel over time dont reach a full charge, one will reach the charger cut off voltage sooner than the other and will not recieve a full charge, after time (maybe years) it will fail..by tony11116/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- you will want to wire in parallel......... for 12 volts in series you will have 24 v. a 30 or 40 amp charger that is self tapering should be more than enoughby fritzfcbn5/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Jeff, Good question, i'm having trouble confirming the voltage of this battery. Series power sources add voltage. Max current is dictated by the lowest rated battery. Parallel power sources add current while keeping the voltage the same. If using 2 6volt batteries to get 12 volts, you need to connect in series, just like putting AA batteries into a remote control. Most chargers don't go up to 55 amp but you should consider something greater than a trickle charger. Hope this helps.by nobodyhome13135/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, for one needing 12 volts DC. A true deep cycle battery would have a longer life in this application. This Marine/Deep cycle is an engineering compromise between an engine starting battery and a long discharge deep cycle battery.by wdk45011/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- starting battery not good cycling batteryby Hula11111/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?