About this item
The Evenflo Titan Elite Convertible Car Seat keeps your growing child safe and comfortable. With added comforts and conveniences, this child safety car seat is a top-notch extended-use option at an affordable price.
Evenflo - Titan Elite Convertible Car Seat, Dunlap:
See all car seats on Walmart.com. Shop car seats including convertible car seats and booster car seats. Save money. Live better.
|Car Seat Type:||Convertible Car Seats|
|Car Seat Child Height Max:||47 inches|
|Car Seat Child Weight Max:||50 pounds|
|Car Seat Child Weight Min:||5 pounds|
|Car Seat Child Height Min:||19 inches|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||15.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||20.0 x 18.5 x 27.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. what is the minimum child weight for this car seat cause it's 5 lbs in item description and 20 lbs in specifications
- 20 lbs.by Richiefish1/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- For rear-facing use, the baby must weigh at least 5 pounds. For forward facing they must weigh at least 20 pounds and be one year of age.by Evenflo_ParentLink10/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby Richiefish1/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this seat has a recline feature for rear-facing use.by Evenflo_ParentLink11/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is not a detachable seat. This is for other than infants whose car seats detach from their base.by Richiefish1/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Titan Elite is a convertible car seat and does not include a base. You may want to consider a rear-facing only infant seat that comes with a base, such as the Embrace 35 or Discovery.by Evenflo_ParentLink12/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?