Customers also viewed these products
Evenflo SecureKid 400 Booster Car Seat, Crawford
About this item
About this item
The Evenflo SecureKid 400 Car Seat will let you easily take your little one anywhere you go. Any adventure will be doable with this booster seat that can be used as a harnessed booster or it can be used in conjunction with your car seat belt. Super-safe, Evenflo booster car seats meet or exceed all applicable federal safety standards and Evenflo's side impact standards. These harnessed booster seats are designed and tested for structural integrity at energy levels approximately 2X the federal crash test standard. Your little one will have a comfy ride in the energy absorbing foam liner, and always have a drink nearby with the dula built in cup holders. The SecureKid comes equipped with Evenflo's SureLatch technology. You simply click, click and push for a super fast, super snug installation.
Evenflo SecureKid 400 Booster Car Seat, Crawford:
- Internal Harness: 22-65 lbs and up to 43"
- Vehicle Seat Belt: 40-100 lbs and up to 57"
- Side impact tested
- Evenflo booster car seats meet or exceed all applicable federal safety standards and Evenflo's side impact standards
- Designed and tested for structural integrity at energy levels approximately 2X the federal crash test standard
- Exclusive SureLatch technology
- Energy absorbing foam liner for a safe, comfy ride
- Dual, built in cup holders
- LATCH equipped for easy installation
- Evenflo SecureKid 400 Car Seat product weight: 18.43 lbs
|Car Seat Type:||Booster Car Seats|
|Car Seat Child Height Max:||57 inches|
|Car Seat Child Weight Max:||65 pounds|
|Car Seat Child Weight Min:||22 pounds|
|Car Seat Child Height Min:||29 inches|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||16.45|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||21.0 x 19.0 x 26.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- no the max is 43". Unless they are shorter from the waist up, then it maybe a few inches more.by bmkj12/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- evenflo's website claims the max height is 50" not the 43" walmart claims. A call to evenflo's direct customer service may be helpful.by TheBrig9/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The child must be 50" or less in height, but can weigh up to 65 pounds using the 5 point harness.by Evenflo_ParentLink9/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?