About this item
The Evenflo JourneyLite Travel System makes being on the go with your baby a breeze. The travel system includes the JourneyLite travel stroller and the Embrace infant car seat. The push-twist handle fold mechanism takes only one second. With a pivoting child tray, covered parent console and storage basket, this stroller is extremely functional. The durable lightweight design of this Evenflo JourneyLite Travel System is ideal for use up to 50 pounds. With the Embrace infant car seat safety rating, your child will be able to use this baby stroller travel system from newborn to toddler.
Evenflo JourneyLite Travel System, Marianna:
- Evenflo JourneyLite Travel System Stroller features:
- Stroller is designed for a child up to 50 lbs
- Cushioned, multi-position reclining seat
- 5-point safety harness
- Canopy has "peek-a-boo" window
- Deep child's tray features 2 cup holders
- Tray pivots for easy in and out
- Parent console has covered storage
- Full-size basket for storing necessities
- Lockable front swivel wheels for superior maneuverability
- The Marianna Evenflo JourneyLite Stroller features easy 1-hand fold
- Self-stands when folded; no bending necessary
- Compact fold for ease of storage or transport
- Lightweight and durable
- Assembly required for the Marianna Evenflo JourneyLite Stroller
- Embrace Infant Car Seat features:
- Rear-facing only, for a child from 4 to 35 lbs and up to 30" tall
- 5-point harness
- Energy absorbing foam liner provides added safety and comfort
- Removable head pillow provides additional support
- 3 shoulder harness positions for better fit and longer use
- Up-front harness adjustment for easy access
- Canopy shields baby from the elements
- Separate stay-in-car base allows for easy transfer from home to car
- The baby stroller travel system car seat can be used with or without the base
- Mom-friendly, ergonomic, easy-to-carry handle
- Adjustable auto base includes central pendulum level indicator to ensure a proper recline
- Auto belt guides for use without a base
- 4-35 lb harness rating
- Nationally recognized by Safety Advocates for low birth weight babies
- Easy-off, machine-washable car seat pad
- Assembled weight: 13 lbs
- Meets or exceeds all applicable Federal Safety Standards and Evenflo's Side Impact Standard
- Designed and tested for structural integrity at energy levels approximately 2X the federal crash test standard
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||35.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||30.75 x 19.75 x 13.25|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes it doesby BkPetite1/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby MonkeysMommy67/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes car seat comes with baseby FirstTimeMomma1310/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby kk1212906/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby axisbuck6/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YEAHby luvnmykidstyntj6/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Nope! And it is VERY difficult to adjust in my opinion. It didn't recline flat like I thought it would, so my daughter would always fall to the side, strapped in, reclined all the way back and everything.by xstarfishx98/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it does not unfortunatelyby BkPetite7/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby MonkeysMommy67/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It doesn't recline completely but pretty far. I thought it was perfect. My daughter easily took a nap in it while i was shopping.by kjec35/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. I had a 2005 pontiac sunfire, 2 door. The carseat fit just fine in the middle seat in the back.by MonkeysMommy67/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't have a small car, I drive a Buick. But I think that it would. Its not the big of a car seat, and the base seems small. The stroller is kinda big and takes up a lot of room. : \ and the trunk in my LeSabre is huge. My suggestion is not to keep the stroller in the car unless you have to, because it takes up so much room. But if you dont use your trunk too much then I suppose it would be fine. But I personally, use my trunk a lot, so I keep the stroller inside my house until I know shes going to need it that day.by funmonkey2/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have a Nissan Juke and I decide not to go out without my husband because he have to take off the stroller back wheels to fit in the trunk. I think my problem is my car because in my mother and sister cars fits ok!, they have a corolla and nissan sentra both are from 2001. About the car seat the problem is no that is big... for my car yes it is so I do not recomend this model for cars with small spaces because some small cars have a great spaces and comfort.by Mahlove1/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?