Similar items in stock
- $119.00 Was $135.00Save $16.00
- Rollback$17.88 Was $20.00Save $2.12
- Rollback$61.88 Was $69.00Save $7.12
- Rollback$39.99 Was $59.98Save $19.99
- Rollbackfrom $39.97
Evenflo Journey Lite Travel System, Polka Dottie Purple with Bonus Base
Consider these popular products
- $60.00 Was $78.18Save $18.18
- Rollback$149.88 Was $179.97Save $30.09
- Rollback$136.88 Was $166.97Save $30.09
- Rollback$126.88 Was $156.97Save $30.09
- $69.97 Was $78.31Save $8.34
- Rollbackfrom $74.88
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Evenflo Lite Travel System makes being on the go with your baby a breeze. This Evenflo Travel System includes the Journey Lite stroller and Discovery infant car seat. The multi-piece Journey Travel System in Polka Dottie Purple also features a free second base for families using two different cars to transport their baby. Plan ahead and avoid hassles transitioning your infant seat from car to car!
Evenflo Journey Lite Travel System, Polka Dottie Purple:
- Evenflo Travel System Journey Lite Stroller features:
- Stroller is designed for a child up to 40 lbs
- Cushioned, multi-position reclining seat
- 3-point safety harness
- Canopy of the Journey Travel System in Polka Dottie Purple has "peek-a-boo" window
- Deep child's tray features 2 cup holders
- Tray pivots for easy in and out
- Parent console has covered storage and integrated headphone cord access
- Full-size basket can store all of your on the go needs
- Lockable front swivel wheels for superior maneuverability
- Easy 1-hand fold
- Self stands when folded
- Lightweight and durable
- Assembly required
- Discovery Infant Car Seat features:
- For a child from 5 to 22 lbs and 19" to 29" tall
- 5-point harness
- Energy absorbing foam provides the added comfort and safety
- Exclusive CarryRight Z shaped handle easier carrying
- Canopy helps shield baby from the elements
- 2 stay-in-car bases
- Auto belt guide allows for use without the base
- Washable pad on the Evenflo Travel System removes quickly and is easy to clean
- Journey Travel System in Polka Dottie Purple meets or exceeds all applicable Federal Safety Standards and Evenflo's Side Impact Standard
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.
See all strollers on Walmart.com. Shop strollers including jogging strollers and double strollers. Save money. Live better.
|Maximum Weight:||22 lbs|
|Gender:||Boys , Girls|
|Color:||Gray , Purple|
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||47811415|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||19.75 x 21.75 x 31.00 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Is the carseat designed to ride in the stroller? I noticed there are no pictures of the carseat on the stroller for this particular travel system.
- I got mine today and yes it goes on the stroller! Hope this helps!by Lmw12341/31/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes the carseat will ride in the stroller..by MotherofMadisonandChloe1/31/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes the stroller is deigned to fit in the strollerby Melva1321/31/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes. The carseat snaps onto the tray on the front of the stroller. Very sturdy && safe!!by Brooke15454541/31/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the car seat is designed to fit on the stroller.by Evenflo_ParentLink1/31/2014Written by a verified representative from Evenflo_ParentLinkWas this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby Krviv6/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not all the way flat but almost! I got mine today! Hope this helps!by Lmw12344/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No.. just reclines...by MotherofMadisonandChloe3/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it doesn'tby Melva1323/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, this model does not recline all the way back.by Evenflo_ParentLink3/6/2013Written by a verified representative from Evenflo_ParentLinkWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes.by TeachingRocks3/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, just one for the adult in the back and two for the child in front.by Flowerpearl8/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it has two.by JBone12345/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. There is one and a little box to put things in also. Hope this helps! I love mine!by Lmw12345/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, there is a console with a cupholder and small storage area.by Evenflo_ParentLink4/9/2013Written by a verified representative from Evenflo_ParentLinkWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?