Evenflo ExerSaucer Sweet Tea Party
Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
The Evenflo ExerSaucer Sweet Tea Party offers parents a "safe alternative" to walkers, with a variety of age-appropriate toys that help your baby achieve important developmental milestones. The Sweet Tea Party features a girl theme with interactive toys that contains stimulating visuals, sounds and touch. With rock, spin and bounce actions that provide your baby with plenty of exercise to strengthen legs, back and neck muscles.
Evenflo ExerSaucer Sweet Tea Party:
- Provides baby with secure learn and play environment
- Physical exercise to develop baby's neck, back and leg muscles
- Brings toys closer to baby
- Added toy bar for additional play value
- 3-position height adjustment; grows with child to provide maximum product value
- Removable, machine washable seat pad providing easy and convenient cleaning
- Improve gross motor skills, fine motor skills, object exploration, cause/effect learning, self-awareness, tactile development, visual development, object permanence and hand-eye coordination
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.
|Age:||12 - 24 Months , Birth - 12 Months|
|Age Start:||4 Months|
|Age End:||12 Months|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||15.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||30.0 x 30.0 x 25.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- NOby fe79029/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- no.just a flat service to put your cup on.the model i have doesn't have lights either.by mommy25873/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No there is not an additional battery powered toy for this model.by CommunityAnswer9/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
Customers also bought these products