Evenflo Chase Select Harnessed Booster Car Seat, Reese
Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
The Reese Evenflo Chase Select Harnessed Booster Car Seat features an innovative headrest design that allows the vehicle belt to self-adjust to your child's height while in booster mode. Enhanced sidewalls and head support provide comfort and safety for the child. Sporty style elements appeal to children, as will the integrated cup holders with flexible stripe design. The Reese Evenflo Chase Select Harnessed Booster Car Seat accommodates children ranging from 22 to 110 pounds. This combination baby booster car seat provides an exceptional value for a seat with such a wide array of innovative features.
Evenflo Chase Select Harnessed Booster Car Seat, Reese:
- For 5-point harness use: for a child 22-40 lbs and 28-50" tall; tops of their ears are below the top of the child restraint headrest; at least 1 year of age
- For booster use: for a child 40-110 lbs and 43.3-57" tall; tops of their ears are below the top of the child restraint headrest; at least 4 years of age
- 110 lb booster mode weight rating accommodates growing children longer
- The Evenflo booster car seat converts from 5-point harness to vehicle seat belt use as child grows
- Simple adjustability with upfront harness fitting and 2 crotch buckle positions
- Energy absorbing foam liner provides added safety and comfort
- Removable head pillow maximizes child's comfort
- Machine-washable car seat pad keeps the seat looking clean
- Integrated cup holders for convenience
- Assembled weight of the Evenflo booster car seat: 11 lbs
- Dimensions: 20"L x 19"W x 27.7"H
- The baby booster car seat is equipped for LATCH and tether systems
- Meets or exceeds all applicable Federal Safety Standards and Evenflo's Side Impact Test Standard
- The Reese Evenflo Chase Select Harnessed Booster Car Seat has been designed and tested for structural integrity at energy levels approximately 2X the federal crash test standard
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.
|Car Seat Type:||Booster Car Seats , Booster|
|Car Seat Child Weight Max:||110 pounds|
|Car Seat Child Weight Min:||22 pounds|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||12.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||27.7 x 20.5 x 19.7|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Noby stk641112/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. It is foward facing only.by GrandmaandPaPaY6/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no - this carseat is forward facing only.by beachmomma312/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- While this car seat consist of two pieces, the back support piece cannot be tilted. It is fixed at an upright position when attached to the bottom booster.by seasonalbuyer4/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby stk641112/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, the Chase booster does not recline.by An anonymous customer9/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no the back does not come offby stk64111/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NOby MRMILINDEZ10/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, the back does not come off the Chase seat. The harness is removed when it's time to convert to booster mode.by An anonymous customer10/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
Customers also bought these products