About this item
The Laguna Evenflo Chase Select Harnessed Booster Car Seat features an innovative headrest design that allows the vehicle belt to self-adjust to your child's height while in booster mode. Enhanced sidewalls and head support provide comfort and safety for the child. Sporty style elements appeal to children, as will the integrated cup holders with flexible stripe design. The Laguna Evenflo Chase Select Harnessed Booster Car Seat accommodates children ranging from 22 to 110 pounds. This combination baby booster car seat provides an exceptional value for a seat with such a wide array of innovative features.
Evenflo Chase Select Harnessed Booster Car Seat, Laguna:
- For 5-point harness use: for a child 22-40 lbs and 28-50" tall; tops of their ears are below the top of the child restraint headrest; at least 1 year of age
- For booster use: for a child 40-110 lbs and 43.3-57" tall; tops of their ears are below the top of the child restraint headrest; at least 4 years of age
- 110 lb booster mode weight rating accommodates growing children longer
- The Evenflo booster car seat converts from 5-point harness to vehicle seat belt use as child grows
- Simple adjustability with upfront harness fitting and 2 crotch buckle positions
- Energy absorbing foam liner provides added safety and comfort
- Removable head pillow maximizes child's comfort
- Machine-washable car seat pad keeps the seat looking clean
- Integrated cup holders for convenience
- Assembled weight: 11 lbs
- Dimensions of the baby booster car seat: 20"L x 19"W x 27.7"H
- The Evenflo booster car seat is equipped for LATCH and tether systems
- Meets or exceeds all applicable Federal Safety Standards and Evenflo's Side Impact Test Standard
- The Laguna Evenflo Chase Select Harnessed Booster Car Seat has been designed and tested for structural integrity at energy levels approximately 2X the federal crash test standard
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.
|Car Seat Type:||Booster Car Seats , Booster|
|Car Seat Child Weight Max:||110 pounds|
|Car Seat Child Weight Min:||22 pounds|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||12.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||27.7 x 20.5 x 19.7|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA and Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I don't believe so. You would need an unusual car that would have strap ancores to hold the seat in place. This would definitely not make sense for this booster seat. Perhaps, try a specialty store. Best wishes.by ATLconsumerYay2/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes the seat part can be rear facing.by CommunityAnswer2/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (5)Was this answer helpful?
- No, this seat is only to be used forward facing.by An anonymous customer2/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The seat that I just purchased was manufactured in 2014. Walmart seems to have a fast enough cycling process with the goods it sells to weed out anything from a previous year. Beware of items listed on clearance, since that is where you may run into last years models.by ATLconsumerYay6/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- None of the products available in the store are affected by the recall. All new seats available now have the new buckle on them already. Among the seats recalled, a couple of them do start with 329 and 306. However, the rest of the model number along with the manufacturing date is needed to check the seat for recalls.by An anonymous customer6/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?