Similar items in stock
- Rollback$78.88 Was $100.00Save $21.12
- Rollback$78.88 Was $99.98Save $21.10
- $33.99 Was $39.53Save $5.54
Evenflo Chase Select Harnessed Booster Car Seat, Dipsy Doodle
Customers also viewed these products
- Rollback$78.88 Was $100.00Save $21.12
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Evenflo Chase Select Harness Booster Car Seat features an innovative headrest design that allows the vehicle belt to self-adjust to your child's height while in booster mode. Enhanced sidewalls and head support provide comfort and safety for the child. Sporty style elements appeal to children, as will the integrated cup holders with flexible stripe design. The Evenflo Chase Select Harness Booster Car Seat accommodates children ranging from 22 to 110 lbs. This combination booster provides an exceptional value for a seat with such a wide array of innovative features.
Evenflo Chase Select Harnessed Booster Car Seat, Dipsy Doodle:
- For 5-point harness use of the Evenflo Chase Select Harness Booster Car Seat: for a child 22-40 lbs and 28-50" tall; tops of their ears are below the top of the child restraint headrest; at least 1 year of age
- For Evenflo Baby Car Seat booster use: for a child 40-110 lbs and 43.3-57" tall; tops of their ears are below the top of the child restraint headrest; at least 4 years of age
- 110 lb booster mode weight rating accommodates growing children longer
- Converts from 5-point harness to vehicle seat belt use as child grows
- Simple adjustability with upfront harness fitting and 2 crotch buckle positions
- Energy absorbing foam liner provides added safety and comfort
- Removable head pillow maximizes child's comfort
- Machine-washable car seat pad keeps the seat looking clean
- Integrated cup holders for convenience
- Dipsy Doodle Evenflo Booster Car Seat Assembled weight: 11 lbs
- Evenflo Baby Car Seat Dimensions: 20"L x 19"W x 27.7"H
- Equipped for LATCH and tether systems
- The Dipsy Doodle Evenflo Booster Car Seat meets or exceeds all applicable Federal Safety Standards and Evenflo's Side Impact Test Standard
- Designed and tested for structural integrity at energy levels approximately 2X the federal crash test standard
- FMVSS 213: Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards for Child Restraint Systems
- FMVSS 302: Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards for Flammability of Interior Materials
- Certified For Use In Aircraft: only when used with the 5-point harness this restraint meets FAA Inversion requirements for airplane use
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.
Fabric Care Instructions: Machine Washable
|Maximum Weight:||110 lbs|
|Color:||Black , Green|
|Minimum Weight:||22 pounds|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||30611466|
|Primary Shelf ID:||1101434|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||19.00 x 20.00 x 27.70 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- as long as he weighs at least the minimum weight required of 22lbs. he should fit okay. My son currently weights about 24lbs so the car seat is still roomy overall, but the harness is adjustable to his size and holds him in. I do recommend a neck pillow.by hesgotdimples3/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If he is 22 lbs or more, and can hold his head up fine, it should work. The belt for him is very similar to a car seat. Only thing is it's an upright, so it's not as easy for kids to nap in it, because he they can't really rest their head back, like a car saet.by CampingMat10/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is not a rear facing carset. My child is 18 mo. and weighs about 21 lbs and it seems fine for him with lots of room to grow.by mt19969/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Definitely be great for a 13 month old. As long as he meets the minimum weight and height requirements he will be fine. I recommend this product and wish I would have seen it before I had already bought two other carseats prior. I needed one to let my parents keep so it wasnt such a hassle when they took him. Good luck!by firsttimeparents199/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think if he meets the weight and height requirements he should be ok. It's sturdy and I feel safe with it!by AJAALM9/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It will certainly work for his age and size but there are a few drawbacks, namely that the harness tends to cut into my daughter's neck and I needed to add strap pads to help with that and there isn't a good spot for her to rest her head when she falls asleep in the car so she doesn't sleep as well on trips. I think that she will grow into it well and this will still be a good buy, but a different toddler seat may be a good idea and then break this one out for preschool age and up.by UtahMommy558/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it depends on the weight and height of your child and how sturdy they seem. I would personally suggest this carseat for an older child, maybe 18-24 months. My 2 year old is in it right now and she is 22 lbs.by rekoniva8/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My daughter is 22 months and weighs around 26ibs. and 34" tall. This seat isn't as "cozy" as infant seats seem to be. It's pretty roomy, kinda like a miniature sports car seat.by Millertime338572/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Ours came with one. I can email ya if you like.by CampingMat10/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are vague instructions but no manual. The straps should go right above his shoulders kinda like our seatbelt straps doby hugz859/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, it has a hook on each side and one on the backby hesgotdimples3/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you can use a regular seatbelt that hooks in behind the seat or s latch restraint for cars with that built in.by dancinmama021/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?