About this item
The Evenflo Chase Select Harnessed Booster Car Seat features an innovative headrest design that allows the vehicle belt to self-adjust to your child's height while in booster mode. Enhanced sidewalls and head support on the baby booster car seat provide comfort and safety for the child. Sporty style elements appeal to children, as will the integrated cup holders with flexible stripe design. The Evenflo Chase Select Harnessed Booster Car Seat accommodates children ranging from 22 to 110 pounds. This combination baby booster car seat provides an exceptional value for a seat with such a wide array of innovative features.
Evenflo Chase Select Harnessed Booster Car Seat, Aqua Optical:
- For 5-point harness use: for a child 22-40 lbs and 28-50" tall; tops of their ears are below the top of the child restraint headrest; at least 1 year of age
- For booster use: for a child 40-110 lbs and 43.3-57" tall; tops of their ears are below the top of the child restraint headrest; at least 4 years of age
- 110 lb booster mode weight rating accommodates growing children longer
- The Aqua Optical Evenflo Chase Booster Car Seat converts from 5-point harness to vehicle seat belt use as child grows
- Simple adjustability with upfront harness fitting and 2 crotch buckle positions
- Energy absorbing foam liner provides added safety and comfort
- Removable head pillow maximizes child's comfort
- Machine-washable car seat pad keeps the seat looking clean
- Integrated cup holders for convenience
- Assembled weight of the Aqua Optical Evenflo Chase Booster Car Seat: 11 lbs
- Dimensions: 20"L x 19"W x 27.7"H
- Equipped for LATCH and tether systems
- Meets or exceeds all applicable Federal Safety Standards and Evenflo's Side Impact Test Standard
- The Evenflo Chase Select Harnessed Booster Car Seatis designed and tested for structural integrity at energy levels approximately 2X the federal crash test standard
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.
|Car Seat Type:||Booster Car Seats , Booster|
|Car Seat Child Weight Max:||110 pounds|
|Car Seat Child Weight Min:||22 pounds|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||13.1|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||27.7 x 20.5 x 19.7|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA and Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, I believe so.by MrsThomas35/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it can be installed with a car's seat belt. Be sure to read both the car seat owners manual and your car's owners manual for instructions on using a locking clip on the seat belt.by SarahGMomof310/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it can. It comes with a seatbelt clip to clip together the shoulder and lap belts once tightened so that they won't slip through seatbelt buckle roller which would allow the carseat to tilt or move around.by NanCfree10/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, we only use the seat belt.by PortionHappy9/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the seat can be installed using the vehicle belts.by An anonymous customer9/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I believe this is forward facing only. Once your child is big enough it can transition to a belt adjusting backed booster though.by MrsThomas35/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is only a forward facing seat. It cannot be used rear-facing.by SarahGMomof34/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This seat is designed only to be front facing, and for a child old enough to be facing front.by NanCfree10/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is not a rear-facing seat. Front-facing only. Anything labeled a "booster seat" will not be rear-facing, as boosters are only to be used with children 30 lbs or 34'' and over, and they should no longer be rear facing. What you are looking for is called a convertible car seat.by vgclairisch019/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is a forward facing seat only.by An anonymous customer7/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, I believe soby EdwardsGirly11/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Chase can be used on an airline when you are using the internal 5 point harness. If you are using it without the harness, it is not FAA approved.by An anonymous customer9/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?