Evenflo - Big Kid DLX Booster Car Seat, Amelia
Customers also considered
- $35.99 Was $40.00Save $4.01
- $33.99 Was $36.83Save $2.84
- $32.99 Was $49.99Save $17.00
- $33.99 Was $39.53Save $5.54
- from $47.88
- from $50.00
- $50.99 Was $55.34Save $4.35
- Rollback$24.88 Was $34.50Save $9.62
- Rollback$39.88 Was $49.46Save $9.58
- Reduced Price$84.00 List price $100.80Save $16.80
- $71.99 Was $79.99Save $8.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Protect your child with the sporty comfort of the Evenflo Big Kid DLX Booster Car Seat. Ideal for road trips with fussy little passengers, this big kid car seat with Amerlia trim is enhanced with energy-absorbing padding that settles restless toddlers and keeps them safe. With dual cup holders for drinks and snacks and support for children up to 57", your little one can ride the Evenflo Big Kid DLX Booster Car Seat in comfort. This safe big kid car seat is side-impact tested and exceeds federal standards for crash test integrity. Convertible into a free-standing booster seat and with height adjustments for your child's growth, you also get two seats in one. If your family needs a flexible car seatthat will allow your son or daughter to transition from a high-back booster car seat to a no-back booster car seat, consider buying the Evenflo Big Kid DLX Booster Car Seat.
Evenflo Big Kid DLX Booster Car Seat, Amelia:
- Evenflo DLX Booster Car Seat is designed for children 40-100 lbs and 38-57" tall
- Side impact tested
- Meets or exceeds all applicable Federal safety standards and Evenflo's side impact standard
- Designed and tested for structural integrity at energy levels approximately 2X the federal crash test standard
- Easy, one-hand 6-position height adjustment to accommodate your growing child
- The removable back allows for an easy transition to a no-back booster
- Energy absorbing foam for added safety
- Dual, integrated cup holders for snacks and drinks
- The pad is removable and machine washable for easy cleaning
|Maximum Weight:||100 lbs|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||30911291|
|Minimum Weight:||40 pounds|
|Primary Shelf ID:||1101434|
|Features:||Adjustable Arm Rest , Cup Holder|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||19.00 x 16.50 x 28.75 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes you can push them inby ThisGuyIonceKnew3/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, they do. :)by Elmsmommy9/2/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, that's one of the great features of the Big Kid is that they slide into the seat when not used.by Evenflo_ParentLink4/19/2012Written by a verified representative from Evenflo_ParentLinkWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Is th Evenflo Big Kid DXL LATCH equipped? is there a "boy" seat and a "girlie" seat (reference to color or pattern).
- There is a "Latch" that separates the back from the bottom. And it is definately a girls seat. The boy seat goes by a different name.by ThisGuyIonceKnew1/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Boosters that do not have an internal harness are not LATCH equipped. There are a variety of different colors available that are neutral, more boy-ish and more girl-ish.by Evenflo_ParentLink1/17/2012Written by a verified representative from Evenflo_ParentLinkWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They swivel up and down, but with the back on they cannot fully extend upwards.by ThisGuyIonceKnew3/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the arm rests can be rotated up to help make it easier for older kids to climb into the seat.by Evenflo_ParentLink11/22/2012Written by a verified representative from Evenflo_ParentLinkWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?