Evenflo - AMP Performance Booster Car Seat
Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
The Evenflo AMP Performance Booster Car Seat is a backless car seat suitable for children who weigh between 40 and 100lbs and are between 40” to 57” tall. Exceeding safety expectations, the Evenflo AMP Car Seat has been designed and tested for structural integrity at energy levels around twice the federal crash test standard, and also meets Evenflo's side impact standards. As well as passing these stringent tests, the Evenflo AMP Performance Red Booster Car Seat includes added features for comfort and convenience. Dual cupholders enable accessible drink storage in the car, a removable, machine-washable pad helps you keep things clean more easily and belt clips are included to improve auto-belt positioning. The contoured padding adds comfort over long journeys, making the Evenflo Booster Car Seat a safe, convenient, comfortable option for you and your child.
Evenflo - AMP Performance Booster Car Seat:
- For children 40-100 lbs and 40"-57" tall
- Side impact tested
- Evenflo booster car seats meet or exceed all applicable federal safety standards and Evenflo's side impact standards
- Designed and tested for structural integrity at energy levels approximately 2X the federal crash test standard
- Always accessible elastic dual cupholders for drinks
- Pad removes for machine-washing
- Belt clip facilitates correct auto belt positioning
- Assembly required
- Product weight: 3.85 lbs
See all car seats on Walmart.com. Shop car seats including convertible car seats and booster car seats. Save money. Live better.
|Car Seat Type:||Booster Car Seats|
|Car Seat Child Height Max:||57 inches|
|Car Seat Child Weight Max:||100 pounds|
|Car Seat Child Weight Min:||40 pounds|
|Car Seat Child Height Min:||40 inches|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||8.818|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||15.0 x 16.0 x 11.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No. Belt positioning boosters require the use of a lap/shoulder belt. Airlines only offer a lap belt.by An anonymous customer11/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
Customers also bought these products