Customers also viewed these products
- Rollback$78.99 Was $98.00Save $19.01
- $116.26 Was $122.38Save $6.12
- Clearance$102.12 Was $124.25Save $22.13
Eureka Pet Pal Bagless Vacuum
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$78.99 Was $98.00Save $19.01
- $29.99 Was $34.88Save $4.89
- $117.43 Was $139.00Save $21.57
- Rollback$34.99 Was $40.26Save $5.27
- Rollback$49.00 Was $79.00Save $30.00
- Rollback$169.00 Was $259.00Save $90.00
- Rollback$39.99 Was $50.00Save $10.01
- Rollback$72.00 Was $89.00Save $17.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Eureka Pet Pal Bagless Vacuum is ideal for cleaning up after pets. This full-size upright is light weight has 12-amps of power. Attack pet hair throughout the home with the Telescopic Self-Cleaning Duster, Pet Power Paw and Pet Upholstery Brush. The no-tip design, flip bottom dust cup, multiple height adjustment and an extra long wand with crevice tool for above floor cleaning make this the purrfect cleaner for homes with pets. With the Eureka Pet Pal Bagless Vacuum you will love your pets, not the hair they leave behind!
Eureka Pet Pal Bagless Vacuum:
- Pet Power Paw stair and upholstery brush
- Upholstery and dusting brush, extension wand and crevice tool
- The Eureka Pet Pal Vacuum has a deluxe 3:1 wire reinforced stretch hose
- Washable hypoallergenic filtration captures ragweed, pollen, dust mites and other allergens
- 5 position height adjustment for high pile carpeting to bare floors
- Telescopic self-cleaning electrostatically-charged duster reaches up to 3 feet
- Easy to empty bottom dump dust cup
- Large 15'' brushroll
- Extra long 30' power cord with easy cord release
- Scuff-resistant furniture guard
- Lightweight 16 pound design
- The Eureka bagless vacuum has a powerful 12-amp motor
|Volume Capacity:||3.5 Dry Quarts Tank Capacity|
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Cord Length:||25' cord lets you clean a large area before changing outlets.|
|Clearing Width:||15" Cleaning Path|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||4716AVZ|
|Features:||Specifically designed Pet Power Paw brush removes stubborn pet hair from carpet and upholstery.|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||12.00 x 13.50 x 42.50 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. if anyone bought this sweeper please let me know if it blows alot of air out of the front?????
- OMG I just bought this piece of junk and all it does is blow the dog hair all over the house. Huge amounts of air blow out of the front making it impossible to suck anything up. i even tried running the pile of hair over from the back part of the vaccum and nope didnt work.. Junk junK junk... I will be returning this after 3 trys Im done.by cindy12345611/13/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- As I mentioned in my review, there is an excessive amount of air that blows out the front of this model. It not only blows a lot of air, it blows hard, and straight at whatever you may be facing. When I got near my fireplace, it blew ashes all over the place! It was a mess! Not the wisest design to place the air vent right in front, near the bottom of the vaccuum!by oceaneyez8/25/2009Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, it actually does blow around balls of hair from the front, but i find this helpful to see where they are to suck them up!by walmartgal177/6/2009Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i just got this vaccum tonight and i have to say it is a great vaccum. me and my girlfriend have a dog and a cat and this vaccum picks up every strand of hair on the carpet. it does not blow alot of air out the front of it either. The self cleaning duster is a great tool also.by bry447/6/2009Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Mine does this also. It is not because of any loose hoses or fittings, You can see the dust come out from under the unit and fly up on to the housing. This seems like a very poor design. The photo is after cleaning my carpet one time. My room is about 12 x 17.by VicDog4/4/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This vacuum does this to me every time I vacuum! Makes a huge mess and a waste of time. Im trying a new vacuum.by WonderCleaner2/5/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it is because the tube is disconnecting from the unit it is a big problem happens to me a lot!by babalas1/13/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- If you use the wand, it works great - but with every upright vacuum I have ever owned, don't try to push the vac over it on non-carpet floors, it'll spit out the back. Carpet it'll get though!by walmartgal1710/18/2009Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It got it all! This vaccuum SUCKS! I love it. I had cat litter all up in the corner of the room that the tray is in and this picked up every last crumb with the crevice tool.by Sanguinia10/18/2009Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?