Customers also viewed these products
- $9.45 Was $10.60Save $1.15
- $72.00 Was $79.94Save $7.94
- Rollback$140.99 Was $268.00Save $127.01
Eureka Boss SmartVac Ultra HEPA Upright Vacuum
Consider these popular products
- $29.99 Was $34.88Save $4.89
- $119.78 Was $139.00Save $19.22
- Rollback$64.99 Was $79.00Save $14.01
- Rollback$194.99 Was $259.00Save $64.01
- $178.00 Was $199.00Save $21.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Eureka Boss Smart vacuum cleaner is a powerful upright with true HEPA filtration.
- Powerful upright vacuum cleaner
- 15" cleaning path
- Brush roll on/off switch for cleaning hard and soft surfaces
- True HEPA filtration captures 99.97% of dust and allergens
- Seven height adjustments to clean everything from heavy carpet to bare floors
- Anti-clog hose stretches to 5x original length
- Onboard tools
- Anti-tip design
- 30' power cord for extended reach
|Primary Shelf ID:||1225051|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||16.75 x 31.00 x 15.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- According to the manual, the HEPA filter can be rinsed out with water.by John20096/2/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My last answer was pertaining to the vacuum bag and not the HEPA filter. The filter should be replaced every 4-6 months. They cost about $30by MrDRM6/1/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No you cannot wash out paper filters. They are disposable. There are always generic filters that can be purchased. Good quality HEPA type filters cost $4 or $5 for 3 bags. A bag should last 1 month.by MrDRM6/1/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no, it's an awful vacuumby mamarobinfl9/27/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NOby walmarter111/6/2008Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?