Eureka Envirovac Energy Efficient Bagless Upright Vacuum, Black, 3041BZ
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Eureka Envirovac is an energy saving vacuum that uses 33% less energy. This vacuum includes a flip-bottom dust cup, a HEPA filtration, washable filter, Power Paw upholstery and stair cleaner with Riser Visor, dusting brush and an extra long crevice tool and wand.
- Energy saving motor uses 33% less energy
- HEPA Filter removes up to 99.98% of all allergens for cleaner indoor air
- Washable HEPA filter
- Flip-bottom dust cup
- Power Paw with Riser Visor for cleaning upholstery and stairs
- Combo upholstery and dusting brush
- Extra-long crevice tool and wand
- Extra long 3:1 stretch hose with 9' tool reach and no-tip design
- EZ Grip handle
- Scuff-resistant furniture guard
|Power Output Watts:||N/A|
|Cleaning Path Width:||13" Cleaning Path|
|Tank Capacity:||2 Dry Quarts Tank Capacity|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||19.9|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||12.0 x 13.5 x 42.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Works great on hard surface floors. Picks up better than a broom. Just set the height to it's lowest setting and make sure there is NOTHING on the floor on want to keep.by Brokndodge11/7/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not really. It works much better on carpet.by Nixxy10/10/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No I wouldn't recommend it I tried when we first got it and it just blew or dog hair and dirt everywhere.by reviewnamedanyelle9/23/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It only throws the dirt around...does NOT work on hard surfaces, or even the carpets for that matter.by perfectionin8511/6/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- If you switch the vacuum setting to the lowest one it works OK....I alwasy go over my hardwood floors with the upright and then to a spot check with the attachements. Hope this helps!by LoveToShopInWI8211/6/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- i dont have a hard wood floors but sencibly and from my own point of view it may scratch and possibly damage your hard wood floor so its best to use a swifer on wood floors rather than this with a brush to pick up. click on the images you'll see the brisk brush which may not be appropriate for wood floors. Hope that info helps. Goodluck!by ElisMummy11/6/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I dont think it did a good job on bare floors at all, I would say this is more suitable as a carpet vacuumby Hedgemog11/6/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- NOby aluv11/6/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- no it does not! it just swirls the dirt around. so irritating.by dollymama212111/6/2010Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the brush rotation is powered by the suction from the hose. Just don't get the vacuum within 12 inches of anything you want to keep. This thing will even pick up 16 penny nails, tho they will damage the vacuum.by Brokndodge11/7/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- as long as the vacuum is on the brush will keep spinning, it spins from the sucking force.by reviewnamedanyelle9/23/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby stephyp2/6/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?