About this item
Use the Eucerin face lotion to moisturize and protect your skin. This product features SPF 30 protection against UVA and UVB rays. The Everyday Protection fragrance-free lotion is gentle, making it ideal for those with sensitive skin.
Eucerin Face Sensitive Skin Everyday Protection Lotion, 4 fl oz:
- Dermatological skincare
- UVA+UVB SPF 30 protection
- This sensitive skin lotion, 4-fl oz, is dermatologist recommended
Active: Octinoxate, Zinc Oxide, Octisalate, Ensulizole, Titanium Dioxide. Other: Water, Glycerin, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Glyceryl Stearate Se, Sodium Lactate, Lactic Acid, Hydrogenated Cocoglycerides, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Peg-40 Castor Oil, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Xanthan Gum, Trisodium Edta, Sodium Hydroxide, Alumina, Simethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Dmdm Hydantoin.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||4.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.5 x 1.13 x 5.75|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes - I have done so comfortably and confidently.by Lanceee6/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, I use it under and around my eyes and it doesn't burn at all.by wf7195/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, I use it around my eyes everyday and have no problems. I have fair, sensitive skin and eyes. One of the few products that I have found that does not make my eyes burn or water.by MarciInOr5/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can, but since I am allergic to it, wouldn't suggest it. Use just a little in a small area first to make sure you aren't allergic to it. You will know the next morning if you are or not.by moonbeam195812/30/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I put it on and around my eyes and have never had an allergic reaction or irritation. And it would have happened immediately like how I've reacted before with other lotions. This is a non-irritating productby KDigital5/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I use a very small amount under my eyes and at the sides (crowsfoot area). I do not put it on my eyelids as they are very sensitive to everything.by FayetteShopper5/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would say yes, because that's what I do before I put my foundation and eye liner.by ruthy9115/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Eucerin makes the only sunscreen I have ever found that does not sting my eyes if it comes in contact with my eyes for any reason.by sbhm6/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?