Ethical, Legal, and Professional Issues in the Practice of Marriage and Family Therapy
Check out these related products
- $141.18 List price $160.00Save $18.82
- $127.76 List price $161.33Save $33.57
- $122.77 List price $156.00Save $33.23
- $21.40 List price $26.40Save $5.00
- $89.39 List price $99.33Save $9.94
- $102.41 List price $133.00Save $30.59
- $51.93 List price $66.40Save $14.47
- $44.60 List price $56.80Save $12.20
- $47.84 List price $62.60Save $14.76
- $48.67 List price $61.20Save $12.53
- $30.67 List price $39.00Save $8.33
- $55.26 List price $75.60Save $20.34
- $54.19 List price $71.40Save $17.21
- $43.12 List price $57.00Save $13.88
- $49.80 List price $63.60Save $13.80
- $43.20 List price $55.00Save $11.80
- $52.20 List price $64.40Save $12.20
- $50.10 List price $64.80Save $14.70
- $41.80 List price $46.53Save $4.73
- $29.29 List price $34.80Save $5.51
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
"A best-selling text rich in case studies that reflects on the unique complexities of marriage, couples, and family counseling. Now updated to reflect the new Ethical Code - An examination of the 2012 Code of Ethics of the American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy." Developed for students, educators, supervisors, and practitioners alike, this text examines the significant classical and contemporary issues in marriage and family therapy. The text opens with a thoughtful discussion of client and therapist worldviews, value sensitive care, the ecology of therapy, and commonalities between personal and professional acculturation. Following the book's preliminary discussion, the text moves on to consider the legal, ethical, and professional issues that marriage and family therapists face each day as well as the best strategies for navigating these issues. The updated Fifth Edition includes a number of new topics, including multicultural issues reflecting institutional oppression; boundary, competency, and liability concerns associated with technology-based client care; the significance of supervision in both skill acquisition and professional acculturation in one's early career; nontraditional family care; conflicts between legal and ethical obligations; emerging issues in MFT licensure; and ethical and empirical considerations related to evidence-based care.
|Publisher:||Pearson College Div|
|Publish Date:||Jan 2013|
|Number of Pages:||415|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.25 x 9.0 x 0.75|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- $3.58 List price $3.95Save $0.37
- $9.60 Was $11.34Save $1.74
- $9.60 List price $16.99Save $7.39