Estroven Maximum Strength Menopause Supplement, 28 ct
Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
Reduce hot flashes and night sweats with Estroven Maximum Strength Supplement. The number one pharmacist-recommended brand, this menopause supplement, in a 28 ct pack, contains the same effective formula as Estroven Extra Strength with twice the potency of black cohosh compared to other brands. This Estroven supplement also has soy isoflavones which, together with black cohosh, are clinically shown to help reduce menopause symptoms like hot flashes and night sweats. Plus, Estroven Maximum Strength Supplement has added vitamin D for strong bones and a healthy immune system. With its herbal blend, this Estroven supplement helps reduce stress and irritability and improves mental clarity as well. Containing a higher potency of many essential vitamins, this 28 ct menopause supplement is designed to help safeguard women's health.
Estroven Maximum Strength Menopause Supplement, 28 ct:
- Same effective formula as Estroven Extra Strength with twice the potency of black cohosh compared to other brands
- Has added vitamin D for strong bones and a healthy immune system
- Twice as much black cohosh plus soy isoflavones are clinically shown to reduce hot flashes and night sweats
- Has a higher potency of many essential vitamins for women's health
- Balancing herbal blend helps reduce stress and irritability and improve mental clarity
- #1 pharmacist-recommended brand
- These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
Microcrystalline Cellulose, Stearic Acid (Vegetable-Source), Modified Cellulose Silica, And Film Coat (Hypromellose Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide And Riboflavin [Colors]). Contains Soy.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.1|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.125 x 4.5 x 3.187|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I stopped taking my multi vitamin. The estroven has some of the ingredients of the multi vitamin. I just suppliment with other vitasmins.by hapigirl9/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi. There have been no major side-effects attributed to taking Estroven and no counter-interactions shown with medication or other supplements. However, it is advisable to speak with your Health Care Provider about any supplement you wish to take and which are best for your needs.by Estroven5/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, it's OTC. There's no medicine in this at ALL! Depending on where you shop will determine the price. It will be around $15 for some fancy vitamins and minerals.by morestupid7/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It costs about $18.00 at Walmart ($22.00 at CVS) It is sold OTC and can be purchased right off of theshel.by ra4fda7/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, for effectiveness of this product you need to take it every single day. Realize that it can take 1 - 2 months before you feel the full effect of them. It's for ANY woman that is in menopause or peri menopause. Having a hysterectomy has nothing to do with it. It's for menopause. :)by Jadezdreamz7/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I take it every evening after dinner. I haven't had a hysterectomy, but I have been having menopuase symtoms for 8 months. This product seems to work and has relieved my hot flashes and night sweats. Give it a try, what can you.by hapigirl7/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?