Estes XB 39 Eagleye Radio Control Digital Camera Plane
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Take fantastic digital pictures from an eagle's-eye view with the amazing Estes XB 39 Eagleye Radio Control Digital Camera Plane. The giant Eagleye has a wingspan of 55 inches, is 34 inches in length and has twin ducted fan jet engines. Best of all, you can take up to 26 aerial photographs with a simple push of a button on the transmitter.
- Giant-size airplane has a wingspan of 55 inches and is 34 inches long
- Thrust vectoring and twin electric ducted fan jet engines provide great control
- Includes five-function, two-stick transmitter
- Take photos with a simple push of a button on the transmitter
- Camera pod snaps off to download images to your computer
- EZ Launch catapult system ensures smooth, easy takeoffs
- Includes two rechargable flight batteries for non-stop flying (charge one while you use the other)
- Digital camera connects to your computer via an included USB cable
- Simple included instructions help you upload photos to your computer
- Requires eight "AAA" alkaline batteries for transmitter and camera (batteries not included)
- Recommended for ages 12 and up
|Age Start:||12 Years|
|Age End:||and up|
|Finer Categorizations:||Other Toy Vehicles|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||7.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||32.0 x 55.0 x 8.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.