Essentials of Nursing Research: Appraising Evidence for Nursing Practice
Check out these related products
- $72.15 List price $78.99Save $6.84
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Paperback, Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, 2013, ISBN13 9781451176797, ISBN10 1451176791
This eighth edition of "Essentials of Nursing Research, " written by AJN award-winning authors, along with its accompanying "Study Guide for Essentials of Nursing Research, "student learning ancillaries, and instructor teaching materials present a unique learning-teaching package that is designed to teach students how to read and critique research reports, and to appreciate the application of research findings to nursing practice. New to this edition:
- New text organization with separate sections on quantitative and qualitative research offer greater continuity of ideas to better meet the needs of students and faculty.- New online chapter supplements for every chapter expand student's knowledge of research topics.
- New chapter on mixed methods research, which involves the blending of qualitative and quantitative data in a single inquiry, responds to the surge of interest in this type of research - Increased emphasis on evidence-based practice (EBP) especially in the areas of asking well-worded questions for EBP and searching for such evidence guides the reader from theory to application. - Enhanced assistance for instructors with numerous suggestions on how to make learning about--and teaching--research methods more rewarding.
-New interactive critiquing activity, available on thePoint website, brings the Critical Thinking Exercises from the textbook to an interactive tool. The new format makes it easy for students to respond to the series of targeted questions about the Research Examples. Responses can be printed or e-mailed directly to instructors for homework or testing.
|Number of Pages:||493|
|Author:||Polit, Denise F., Ph.D. , Beck, Cheryl Tatano|
|Publisher:||Lippincott Williams & Wilkins|
|Publication Date:||February, 2013|
|Digital Video Formats:||Paperback|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.00 x 10.00 x 0.75 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- $67.73 List price $88.40Save $20.67
- $47.21 Was $55.55Save $8.34
- $28.60 List price $38.00Save $9.40