Check out these related products
- $251.70 Was $258.88Save $7.18
- $223.75 List price $283.30Save $59.55
- $98.19 List price $121.60Save $23.41
- $136.00 Was $150.00Save $14.00
- $163.95 List price $194.95Save $31.00
- $71.00 List price $75.00Save $4.00
- $230.43 List price $295.95Save $65.52
Essentials of Economics
Consider these popular products
- $43.09 Was $50.37Save $7.28
- $10.14 List price $17.95Save $7.81
- $9.07 List price $16.00Save $6.93
- $28.29 Was $29.95Save $1.66
- $8.98 Was $9.92Save $0.94
- $9.44 Was $9.98Save $0.54
- $16.47 List price $27.95Save $11.48
- $22.91 List price $27.00Save $4.09
- $10.54 Was $12.18Save $1.64
- $35.70 Was $37.75Save $2.05
- $12.63 List price $14.95Save $2.32
- $12.14 List price $15.00Save $2.86
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
"Essentials of Economics "is the market leader for the one-semester survey course. In just about 400 pages, it provides a solid introduction to the core concepts of economics with an emphasis on real-world examples and current events. "Essentials" has earned its popular success because, unlike other books on the market, it is free of the abstract and complex theory that requires more time than this course allows. Instead, the text is clean and concise, with many examples of significance to students today, including "Headlines" and "Policy Perspectives" that use current events to help illustrate the topics discussed. This real-world policy emphasis is a distinctive feature of Schiller's text and is integral to its dominance of the survey text market.
|Contributed by:||Schiller, Bradley R.|
|Publish Date:||Sep 2010|
|Number of Pages:||383|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.85|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||8.4 x 0.6 x 10.7|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.