Oxford Ruled Index Cards, 3" x 5", White, 100-Pack
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
These Oxford Ruled Index Cards are precision engineered for uniform size. They are the ideal study aid for students and teachers from kindergarten through college. Constructed of quality card stock, these 3" x 5" white Oxford index cards come 100 to a pack and are perfect for school and work.
Oxford Ruled Index Cards, 3" x 5", White, 100-Pack:
- Ideal for presentations and study aids
- Precision engineered for uniform size
- Commercial-quality card stock
- 100-pack 3" x 5" index cards are ideal for school and work use
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.31|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.125 x 3.063 x 0.75|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Jeany, Walmart sells index card dividers but if they don't carry the actual alphabet ones, you can simply write or type it on the plain ones & elevate the height. I've done all kinds of things to custom make dividers. You can just cut up a card, write what you want & glue it to a reg. card...design the right size/name on a piece of color cardstock, etc. Of course, you can get specific cards from office supply stores online.by Katarina0110/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The item is 73153by oxford support team2/14/2014Written by a verified representative from oxford support teamWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?