About this item
Spruce up your living room, hallway, kitchen or dining room with this stylish Esari 4-Piece Rug Set, which boasts a rich tone that will add a touch of elegance to most any space. This flooring accessory is made to resist staining and fading so it does not require frequent maintenance. This area rug set is made from polypropylene material that offers greater durability so it will stand up to long-term use, even in high traffic spaces. The burgundy background and rich accent color will no doubt help brighten up most any room and also complement your existing decor. Red rugs can instantly provide a jolt of color and, with this model's soft pile, your room will look and feel more luxurious. This rug can also be easily cleaned with mild soap and water.
Esari 4-Piece Rug Set, Red:
- Made with 100% heat-set polypropylene
- Synthetic fiber that is durable and highly resistant to stains and fading
- Soft and luxurious pile
- Area rug set is proudly woven in the USA
- Vacuum often to remove loose dirt
- Does not require frequent maintenance
- Spot clean as needed with mild soap or detergent and water
- Dimensions: 20" x 36", 22" x 83", 53" x 83", & 6'7" x 9'6"
- Primary color: Red
See all rugs on Walmart.com. Save money. Live better.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||36.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||114.0 x 79.0 x 0.4|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I would call the color cranberry - it is more on the warm red (orange )side than the cool (blue) side. Cranberry fits the color better than maroon or burgandy. It has cream, sage, and goldish colors within the pattern.by hammy105/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would call this color maroon or burgundy but NOT red.by Zipadedoda5/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are crimson. Like burgundy, lightened with a tiny bit of orange.by Flusen5/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have reds in my home, too. The rugs actually don't clash because the rug is way away from my "reds." I would actually say that the rugs are more burgundy than red, however. It's a real red very close-up but more of a jewel-tone. From sitting in the room (looking below) it does appear more burgundy. Hope this helps.by happy24945/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are more of a wine/burgandy, not bright red.by PraiseGod3395/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Burgundy. Not a true red.by LaurenJB9/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No! The largest size and the next one, stay in place perfectly! However, the next 2 don't. Then you need a pad!by pbcheapshopper3/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NOby Canoga1237/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I used carpet tapeby Zipadedoda3/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is not neccessary, but would give you extra padding. These rugs a fairly thin, and will walk no matter where you put them.by PraiseGod3393/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Material listed in the description--Poly propylene.by Zipadedoda2/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- feels like a jute backing. It is not soft and pliable. You must buy a rug backing to put on the floor first, or I believe you would be disappointed because it would slip really badly. Hope this helps.by happy24943/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is no backing. The back is simply the weave of the rugs.by PraiseGod3394/7/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If your asking if there is any grip there isn't. The backing is just the carpet no padding it's just not finished off.by Shopnsaver12/30/2009Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?