About this item
Whether for working or gaming, the Ergoguys Mobo Chair Mount Keyboard and Mouse Tray System places your computer controls within a comfortable reach for relaxed usage. The ergonomic and innovative system is simple to attach. The chair mount keyboard tray enables you to use your computer accessories while keeping a naturally content and healthy posture, even while sitting at the computer for extended periods of time. Attaching directly to the arms of your office chair, both the left and right sides of this item are covered with a soft fabric. The mouse pads are made of neoprene, a flexible and durable rubber that lets your mouse glide easily from point to point. When your playtime is over or your workload is complete, the removable keyboard tray slides off effortlessly for later use.
It makes business applications, such as data entry and programming a more pleasant job. The Ergoguys Mobo Chair Mount keyboard and mouse tray system also enhances your more casual entertainment programs, allowing you to keep your focus on the screen.
Ergoguys Mobo Chair Mount Keyboard and Mouse Tray System:
- Mount your keyboard and mouse pad to your office chair for comfort and convenience
- Chair mount keyboard tray attaches directly to office chair arms to retain straightened posture
- Eliminates awkward reaching and stretching for computer controls and accessories
- Removable keyboard tray is good for business applications such as data entry and programming, as well as casual applications such as gaming and web surfing
- Compatible with both wired and wireless accessories and laptops
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||8.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||23.0 x 13.0 x 4.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Will this mount to all types of office chairs. The arms on mine are configured differently from the one in the example.
- I have a Herman Miller at work and as long as your chair's arm rest's are not more than "4 wide and "2 1/2 height the system works, it also comes with 3 different length screws to fasten the arm rest mounts so it can work with any chairs that meet these dimensions or less.by Frankston8/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The chair comes with versatile mounting fixtures. It should fit just about any chair.by SomeGuyWhoWontBuyAnother12/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes its for curved chairs and padded "T" type chairs i know they dont really say anything about it online but the box lets you lnow it fits all typesby MDmc10/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My chair is kinda weird too but it worked fine.by diejedi10/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This will attach two big blocky square like armrests to your armrests on your current chair. The two new armrest upgrades(that's what I'll call it) have a plastic cover, like a flip phone, that flip open and contain a mouse pad on each. So, it looks like a mouse pad attached to front of your armrests, both sides left and right. ( So mouse pad left and right) These armrests hold a keyboard tray when both opened, which is loose and not required to use. The keyboard tray shouldn't cover your mouse pad armrests if installed properly on your chair.by Jigolator12/11/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Policies & Plans
Dual Electronics Corp. warrants this product to the original purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of five years from the date of the original purchase.
Dual Electronics Corp. agrees, at our option, during the warranty period, to repair any defect in material or workmanship or to furnish an equal new, renewed or comparable product (whichever is deemed necessary) in exchange without charges, subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of the date of purchase. Subsequent replacement products are warranted for the balance of the original warranty period.
Who is covered? This warranty is extended to the original retail purchaser for products purchased and used in the U.S.A.
What is covered? This warranty covers all defects in material and workmanship in this product. The following are not covered: installation/removal costs, damage resulting from accident, misuse, abuse, neglect, product modification, improper installation, incorrect line voltage, unauthorized repair or failure to follow instructions supplied with the product, or damage occurring during return shipment of the product.