About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Keep track of the revolutions per minute in your vehicles with this Equus 3-3/8" RPM Tachometer. Displaying 0 to 8,000 RPM in 100 RPM increments, it features an orange pointer against a white dial face with an aluminum bezel that will accent various interiors. The bright back-lit display of the white tachometer enhances night viewing, while the full 270-degree sweep offers increased visibility. Made for DIS vehicles, this Equus Tachometer is super lightweight and easy to install.
Equus 3-3/8" Tachometer, DIS:
- Displays 0 to 8000 RPM in 100 RPM increments
- Super lightweight
- Orange pointer against white dial face
- Aluminum bezel accentuates any interior
- Bright Back-Lit display enhances night viewing
- Full 270-degree sweep for increased visibility
- Model# 8068
|Manufacturer Part Number:||8068|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.00 x 4.00 x 8.00 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yes it can you can either use the inductive pick up and place it on a single spark plug wire or you can hard wire to the ignition coil, have a v8, if you use the inductive pick up you will have to after you install it set the tach to 4000 rpm in the mem. and it will work great. thats what i did. or if you hardwire set the tach's mem to 500 that also works great.by shadowtruck11/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It should work, I hooked it up too individual coils on a four cylinder, just pick a plug wire and program the tach, was really quite simple, you may have to do it twice, the needle really scoots when you program it, I didn't get my finger off the button quick enough the first time so had to run it through it's cycle to start again.by grumpeolmn6/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- this one you probably better run by Equus, technical service center 1-800-544-4124 I think it should with the inductive pickup, but again, I hooked it up to a DIS Chevy Four Cylinder and put it on plug wire four, works just fine, am going to race the car in a couple of weeks and we'll see if it can take a beating or not. :)by grumpeolmn6/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- according to the directions yes, but I did not hook it up to a one cylinder, I hooked it up to a DIS four cylinder, will be racing it in a couple of weeks and we'll see how it handles thatby grumpeolmn6/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $30.00 Was $37.50Save $7.50