Equate Stop Smoking Aid Original Flavor Gum 4mg, 170 Pieces
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Quit smoking once and for all with help from Equate Stop Smoking Aid Gum. This original flavor Equate Gum reduces withdrawal symptoms and nicotine cravings. Intended for heavy smokers, this nicotine gum is for those who smoke more than 25 cigarettes a day. Equate Stop Smoking Aid Gum comes with program directions for use. The original flavor Equate Gum will help you get through the day without smoking, even if daily habits such as drinking coffee, driving, or work breaks increase your desire to smoke. This package of Equate Stop Smoking Aid Gum contains 170 gum pieces with 4 mg of nicotine.
Equate Stop Smoking Aid Original Flavor Gum 4mg, 170 Pieces:
- Equate nicotine gum reduces withdrawal symptoms and nicotine craving
- Stop Smoking gum recommended if you smoke more than 25 cigarettes a day
- 170 pieces
Stop Use Indications: Stop use and ask a doctor if mouth, teeth or jaw problems occur irregular heartbeat or palpitations occur you get symptoms of nicotine overdose such as nausea, vomiting, dizziness, diarrhea, weakness and rapid heartbeat you have symptoms of an allergic reaction (such as difficulty breathing or rash)
Health Concern: NICOTINE POLACRILEX
Inactive Ingredients: acesulfame potassium, calcium carbonate, carnauba wax, D&C yellow no. 10, flavors, gum base, sodium bicarbonate, sodium carbonate anhydrous, sorbitol, talc.
Ingredients: Nicotine Polacrilex/Calcium/Acesulfame Potassium/Calcium Carbonate/Carnauba Wax/D&C Yellow#10/Flavors/Gum Base/Sodium Bicarbonate/Sodium Carbonate/Sorbitol/Talc
Dosage: 4 mg
Instructions: If You Are Under 18 Years of Age, Ask A Doctor Before Use. Before Using This Product, Read The Enclosed User's Guide For Complete Directions and Other Important Information, Stop Smoking Completely When You Begin Using The Gum, If You Smoke Less Than 25 Cigarettes A Day, Use Nicotine Polacrilex Gum, 2Mg, If You Smoke 25 Or More Cigarettes A Day, Use According to The Following 12 Week Schedule: Weeks 1 to 6, 1 Piece Every 1 to 2 Hours, Weeks 7 to 9, 1 Piece Every 2 to 4 Hours, Week 10 to 12, 1 Piece Every 4 to 8 Hours. Nicotine Gum Is A Medicine and Must Be Used A Certain Way to Get The Best Results, Chew The Gum Slowly Until It Tingles, Then Park It Between Your Cheek and Gum. When The Tingling Is Gone, Begin Chewing Again, Until The Tingle Returns. Repeat This Process Until Most of The Tingle Is Gone(About 30 Minutes). Do Not Eat Or Drink For 15 Minutes Before Chewing The Nicotine Gum Or While Chewing A Piece. to Improve Your Chances of Quitting, Use At Least 9 Pieces Per Day For The First 6 Weeks. If You Experience Strong Or Frequent Cravings, You May Use A Second Piece Within The Hour. However, Do Not Continuously Use One Piece After Another Since This May Cause You Hiccups, Heartburn, Nausea Or Other Side Effects. Do Not Use More Than 24 Pieces A Day It Is Important to Complete Treatment. Stop Using The Nicotine Gum At The End of 12 Weeks. If You Still Feel The Need to Use Nicotine Gum, Talk to Your Doctor
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.25 x 2.75 x 4.38 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It contains sucralose, not sugar. As long as you do not get raised blood sugar from sucralose or splenda you should be fine.by HoustonHeart5/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Don't seem to be, I don't like the flavored gum either. The mint is OK but don't jump out at you. The original is better.by empire475/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- i think no sugar but they recently added aspertame and its awfulby julienovember9/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It is not recommended to smoke and chew the gum. You might OD on nicotine.by Korban9/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Don't see any reason why not.by zarafa3369/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I think it is great doesn't change the colour on me and great flavourby Chris3/9/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- To report an undesirable reaction or side-effect from using the Equate Stop Smoking Aid Original Flavor Gum, please contact our Customer Care at (888) 287-1915. Please have the product on hand when calling.by RQuinones1/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?