Equate Stop Smoking Aid Nicotine Lozenge 2mg, Mint, 108 Pieces
Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
Stop smoking with long-term success with help from Equate Nicotine 2mg Lozenges. 108 pieces of mint-flavored candy will help your body gradually adjust to less nicotine — you'll use fewer and fewer lozenges over a 12-week period until you lose the urge to smoke altogether. Nicotine addiction is more powerful than people are aware — each puff of a cigarette sends nicotine to the brain within seconds, which produces feelings of pleasure and reward that aren't easily replaced. If you're tired of your reliance on cigarettes, Equate Stop Smoking Aid Mint Nicotine Lozenges are for you — Equate Mint Lozenges can actually double your chances of quitting even if you've attempted and failed in the past. What's more, Equate Nicotine Lozenges can help ward off weight gain and relieve withdrawal symptoms that are often at the root of a relapse. Compare Equate Stop Smoking Aid Lozenges to Commit Lozenges and save. An exceptional value and a healthy new beginning!
Equate Stop Smoking Aid Nicotine Lozenge 2mg, Mint, 108 Pieces:
- Reduces withdrawal symptoms and nicotine craving s
- Recommended if your first cigarette is more than 30 minutes after waking
- 2mg mint flavored lozenge, 108ea
- Includes user's guide to help you stop smoking
Nicotine Polacrilex, 2Inactive Ingredients: Aspartame, Flavor, Magnesium Stearate, Mannitol, Potassium Bicarbonate, Sodium Alginate, Sodium Carbonate, Xanthan Gum.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.4|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||3.25 x 3.188 x 4.375|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Eating or drinking even mildly acidic foods and beverages directly before using or during use of the lozenge inhibits nicotine absorption into your bloodstream. A basic alkaline pH is required for the nicotine in Lozenge to be properly released from the gum and absorbed through the lining of your mouth. We recommend waiting 15 minutes after eating or drinking before using the Nicotine product.by From the Supplier5/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Kathy, I've looked online and found the answer. I got it off of the Nicorette website but the answer is still the same. Here it is: "Eating or drinking even mildly acidic foods and beverages directly before using or while using Nicorette inhibits nicotine absorption into your bloodstream. A basic alkaline pH is required for the nicotine in Nicorette to be properly released from the gum and absorbed through the lining of your mouth. We recommend waiting 15 minutes after eating or drinking before using Nicorette." It looks like your mouth needs to be the right pH balance in order for the lozenge to work. So if you just finished eating, all those food particles in your mouth are still there and it would mix in with the lozenge and it wouldn't work as well. So your mouth needs time to cleanse itself properly before taking the lozenge. Hope this helps and I'm sorry if this answer is coming to you too late. Good luck with quitting :)by Jenavid3/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you can, but I was cutting down when I started and got the 4mg. and they were too strong, so went to the 2 mg. Don't get the Cherry flavor as the are WAY too strong.by Iamrusty6/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My instructions don't say to quit first, but it makes sense that you don't want to be inhaling nicotine and chewing the gum too. I have heard before that you shouldn't smoke and chew gum at the same time.by Bootsie19446/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not according to the ingredients listed on the package.by Bootsie19442/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Equate Nicotine 4mg Lozenge does not contain sugar. The product is sweetened artificially with aspartame. The product does contain 1 gram of mannitol per lozenge, which is a sugar alcohol.by RQuinones7/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?