Equate Stop Smoking Aid Nicotine Lozenge 2mg, Mint, 108 Pieces
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
- $8.32 List price $8.99Save $0.67
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Stop smoking with long-term success with help from Equate Nicotine 2mg Lozenges. 108 pieces of mint-flavored candy will help your body gradually adjust to less nicotine — you'll use fewer and fewer lozenges over a 12-week period until you lose the urge to smoke altogether. Nicotine addiction is more powerful than people are aware — each puff of a cigarette sends nicotine to the brain within seconds, which produces feelings of pleasure and reward that aren't easily replaced. If you're tired of your reliance on cigarettes, Equate Stop Smoking Aid Mint Nicotine Lozenges are for you — Equate Mint Lozenges can actually double your chances of quitting even if you've attempted and failed in the past. What's more, Equate Nicotine Lozenges can help ward off weight gain and relieve withdrawal symptoms that are often at the root of a relapse. Compare Equate Stop Smoking Aid Lozenges to Commit Lozenges and save. An exceptional value and a healthy new beginning!
Equate Stop Smoking Aid Nicotine Lozenge 2mg, Mint, 108 Pieces:
- Reduces withdrawal symptoms and nicotine cravings
- Recommended if your first cigarette is more than 30 minutes after waking
- 2mg mint flavored lozenge, 108ea
- Includes user's guide to help you stop smoking
Stop Use Indications: You get symptoms of nicotine overdose such as nausea, vomiting, dizziness, diarrhea, weakness or rapid heartbeat or you have symptoms of an allergic reaction (such as difficulty breathing or rash); Mouth problems occur or persistent indigestion or severe sore throat occurs; Irregular heartbeat or palpitations occur
Health Concern: No
Inactive Ingredients: aspartame, magnesium stearate, mannitol, natural peppermint flavor, potassium bicarbonate, sodium alginate, sodium carbonate, xanthan gum
Ingredients: Nicotine Polacrilex, 2Inactive Ingredients: Aspartame, Flavor, Magnesium Stearate, Mannitol, Potassium Bicarbonate, Sodium Alginate, Sodium Carbonate, Xanthan Gum.
Dosage: 2 mg
Instructions: If You Are Under 18 Years of Age, Ask A Doctor Before Use: Before Using This Product, Read The Enclosed Users Guide For Complete Directions and Other Important Information. Stop Smoking Completely When You Begin Using This Lozenge. If You Smoke Your First Cigarette Within 30 Minutes of Waking Up, Use 4Mg Nicotine Lozenge. If You Smoke Your First Cigarette More Than 30 Minutes After Waking Up, Use 2Mg Nicotine Lozenge According to The Following 12 Week Schedule. Week 1 to 6: 1 Lozenge Every 1 to 2 Hours. Weeks 7 to 9: 1 Lozenge Every 2 to 4 Hours. Weeks 10 to 12: 1 Lozenge Every 4 to 8 Hours. Nicotine Lozenge Is A Medication and Must Be Used A Certain Way to Get The Best Results. Place The Lozenge In You Mouth and Allow The Lozenge to Slowly Dissolve (About 20-30 Minutes). Minimize Swallowing. Do Not Chew Or Swallow Lozenge. You May Feel A Warm Or Tingling Sensation. Occasionally Move The Lozenge from One Side of Your Mouth to The Other Until Completely Dissolved (About 20-30 Minutes). Do Not Eat Or Drink 15 Minutes Before Using Or While The Lozenge Is In Your Mouth. to Improve Your Chances of Quitting, Use At Lease 9 Lozenges Per Day For The First 6 Weeks. Do Not Use More Than One Lozenge At A Time Or Continuously Use One Lozenge After Another Since This May Cause You Hiccups, Heartburn, Nausea Or Other Side Effects. Do Not Use More Than 5 Lozenges In 6 Hours. Do Not Use More Than 20 Lozenge Per Day. Stop Using The Nicotine Lozenge At The End of 12 Weeks. If You Still Feel The Need to Use Nicotine Lozenges, Talk to Your Doctor. to Increase Your Success In Quitting: You Must Be Motivated to Quit. Use Enough-Use At Least 9 Lozenges Per Day During The First Six Weeks. Use Long Enough-Use For The Full 12 Weeks. Use With A Support Program As Directed In The Enclosed Users Guide.
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||3.25 x 3.19 x 4.38 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I do not know the answer to your question, Kathy7171. But I do not go by that "rule" and it hasn't affected me adversely in anyway.by CaseyMom10/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Eating or drinking even mildly acidic foods and beverages directly before using or during use of the lozenge inhibits nicotine absorption into your bloodstream. A basic alkaline pH is required for the nicotine in Lozenge to be properly released from the gum and absorbed through the lining of your mouth. We recommend waiting 15 minutes after eating or drinking before using the Nicotine product.by From the Supplier5/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Kathy, I've looked online and found the answer. I got it off of the Nicorette website but the answer is still the same. Here it is: "Eating or drinking even mildly acidic foods and beverages directly before using or while using Nicorette inhibits nicotine absorption into your bloodstream. A basic alkaline pH is required for the nicotine in Nicorette to be properly released from the gum and absorbed through the lining of your mouth. We recommend waiting 15 minutes after eating or drinking before using Nicorette." It looks like your mouth needs to be the right pH balance in order for the lozenge to work. So if you just finished eating, all those food particles in your mouth are still there and it would mix in with the lozenge and it wouldn't work as well. So your mouth needs time to cleanse itself properly before taking the lozenge. Hope this helps and I'm sorry if this answer is coming to you too late. Good luck with quitting :)by Jenavid3/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, that's why I switched to 2mg. The 4mg can be a little harsh, but I have tried other brands and this is the best.by Marsh5/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not according to the ingredients listed on the package.by Bootsie19445/17/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Equate Nicotine 4mg Lozenge does not contain sugar. The product is sweetened artificially with aspartame. The product does contain 1 gram of mannitol per lozenge, which is a sugar alcohol.by RQuinones5/17/2016Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you can, but I was cutting down when I started and got the 4mg. and they were too strong, so went to the 2 mg. Don't get the Cherry flavor as the are WAY too strong.by Iamrusty6/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My instructions don't say to quit first, but it makes sense that you don't want to be inhaling nicotine and chewing the gum too. I have heard before that you shouldn't smoke and chew gum at the same time.by Bootsie19446/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?