Equate Stool Softener Tablets With Stimulant Laxative, 120ct
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
For gentle constipation relief, the Equate Stool Softener Tablets gives you gentle bowel movements, without uncomfortable strain. Made with a stimulant laxative, these constipation-relief tablets help promote gentle regularity. When you're on a regular bowel movement schedule, you feel less bloated and gassy after meals. The Equate Stool Softener Tablets are smooth acting, and features a gentle formula. This stool softener produces bowel movements within six to eight hours, so this laxative is perfect right before bedtime. Comparable to Peri-Colace, this laxative passes through your body without causing an upset stomach or dehydration.
Equate Stool Softener Tablets:
- Comparable to Peri-Colace
- This stimulant laxative is gentle, effective and reliable
- Provides reliable constipation relief
- Available in a 120 ct size
Warning Text: Ask a doctor before use if you have: stomach pain; nausea; vomiting; asudden change in bowel habits that lasts over a period Of two weeks. Aska doctor or pharmacist before use if you are presently taking mineraloil. Stop use And ask a doctor if: you need To use a laxative for morethan 1 week; you have no bowel movement or have rectal bleeding. Thesemay indicate a serious condition.
Active Ingredients: Active (in each capsule): docusate sodium 50 mg, sennosides 8.6 mg
|Features:||Compare To peri-colace active Ingredients|
|Number of Pieces:||120 tablets|
|Assembled Product Weight:||0.1|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||1.5 x 1.5 x 3.2 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The dosage is 1 to 4 a day. I find that 2 works pretty well for me.by Tilnus12/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I use 1 or 2 capsules each time, which seems safe for a healthy adult. I've had no adverse reaction - just a gentle response that helps along with what needs doing. If there are any particular health problems, it might be wise to ask your doctor or a pharmacist.by Kinderkutie9/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The dosage directions for the Equate Stool Softener Tablets with Stimulant Laxative is as follows: Directions: Doses may be taken as a single dose or in divided doses preferably in the evening • Adults and children 12 years of age and older: take 2 tablets daily • Children 6 – 12 years of age should take 1 – 2 tablets daily • Children 2 – 6 years of age: take up to 1 tablet daily • Children under 2 years of age, ask a doctor.by RQuinones12/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes.by Tilnus9/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby JerryMJ12/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the Equate Stool Softener Tablets with Stimulant Laxative 120ct contains FD&C Red #40 Aluminum Lake as part of the inactive ingredients.by RQuinones6/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I haven't had a problem with cramps.by Tilnus11/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- not for meby libala8/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby Chinadoll19588/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?