About this item
- For Use With Contact Lens. Equate Multi-Purpose Solution Cleans, Rinses, Disinfects and Removes Protein Daily. Equate Multi-Purpose Solution Is Proven Safe and Effective For Soft (Hydrophilic) Contact Lenses.
- All Steps In One Bottle: Cleans, Rinses, Disinfects, Stores. Satisfaction Guaranteed By Refund Or Exchange.
- For Lenses Replaced In 30 Days Or Less
- Now No Rub
- Removes Protein When Used Daily
Do Not Use If Imprinted Neckband On Bottle Is Broken Or Missing. Warnings See Inside of Carton For Complete Instructions and Important Safety Information. Not For Use With Heat Disinfection. If You Are Allergic to Any Ingredient In This Product, Do Not Use.
Equate Multi-Purpose Solution Contains Hydroxyalkyl Phosphonate, Boric Acid, Edetate Disodium, Polyoxyethylene Polyoxypropylene Block Copolymer With Ethylene Diamine, Sodium Borate, Sodium Chloride and Preserved With Polyaminopropyl Biguanide (0.0001%) to
Use Equate Multi-Purpose Solution Daily to Clean, Rinse, Disinfect and Remove Protein - All Steps In One Bottle. Daily Use of Equate Multi-Purpose Solution Eliminates The Need For A Separate Enzymatic Cleaner Or Daily Cleaner For Many Lens Wearers - Consult Your Eye Care Practitioner. Directions - to Obtain Cleaning, Disinfection and Daily Protein Removal For Lenses Replaced In 30 Days Or Less, These Steps Must Be Completed: Step 1: Thoroughly Rinse Each Side of The Lens For 5 Seconds. Step 2: Place Cleaned Contact Lens In The Lens Case and Fill With Fresh Equate Multi-Purpose Solution. Soak At Least Four (4) Hours. Always Follow Your Eye Care Professional's Instructions. Based Upon Your Individual Tear Chemistry and Lens-Wearing Schedule, Your Eye Care Practitioner May Recommend Additional Products Or Procedures For Your Lenses. Directions - to Obtain Cleaning, Disinfection and Daily Protein Removal For Lenses Replaced Greater Than 30 Days, These Steps Must Be Completed: Step 1: Place At Least Three Drops of Equate Multi-Purpose Solution On Each Side of Contact Lens and Rub For 20 Seconds. Step 2: Remove Surface Debris By Rinsing Thoroughly With Equate Multi-Purpose Solution. Step 3: Place Cleaned Contact Lenses In Lens Case and Fill With Fresh Equate Multi-Purpose Solution. Soak For At Least Four Hours. Storage: Store Your Lenses In The Unopened Lens Case Until Ready to Wear, Up to A Maximum of 30 Days. See Inside of Carton For Complete Cleaning and Disinfection Directions.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.56 x 2.57 x 7.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No, it is really for the contact lense, to clean, sterilize, and store contacts.by Shinuald11/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would not put anything in your eye. If you do not use contact lenses. There are other products for tired eyes and cleaning the eyes. Have you gone to see an Optometrist or Ophthalmologist? A safe product is just plain Saline. Just to rinse not for anything else.by SunnygirlsOpinion1/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's not recommended to put this directly in your eyes. The primary purpose for this product is to disinfect contact lenses overnight. I've heard some using contact lens saline solution to apply directly in the eye but a better product is Equate Artificial Tears Lubricant Eye Drops. It's really refreshing to use a few drops in your eyes when they feel tired. I like the stuff. Copy-and-paste: http://www.walmart.com/ip/Equate-Sterile-Artificial-Tears-Lubricant-Eye-Drops-1-fl-oz/10324542by richardarr12/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It cleans, sterilize, and you store contacts in the solution.by Shinuald11/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The reason they call it "multipurpose" is that, yes, it's for contacts but it serves a variety of functions for contact lenses... 1) disinfecting solution, 2) cleaning solution, 3) storing solution, 4) rinsing solution, 5) protein removing solution. In the early days, you almost had to have a different solution for each function where your bathroom counter had several bottles of contact lens solutions. Now, most soft contact lens users can get away with having just this one bottle.by richardarr12/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, this is not for rewetting the eyes.by CommunityAnswer5/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Although it is not harmful to put it directly in your eye, it is not really recommended as there are disinfecting properties contained within the solution which may irritate the eye if too much is used. It also has very little lubricating properties so it really can't be considered a rewetting solution. It is recommended to use a specific rewetting solution such as this one (copy-and-paste): http://www.walmart.com/ip/Equate-Sterile-Lubricating-Rewetting-Drops-For-Soft-Hydrophilic-Contact-Lens-0.50-fl-oz/10324539by richardarr12/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?