Similar items in stock
Equate: Sterile Lubricating & Rewetting Drops For Soft (Hydrophilic) Contact Lens, 0.50 fl oz
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Equate: Rewetting Drops for Contact Lenses are recommended for soft contact lenses. These Equate Eye Drops for Soft (Hydrophilic), 0.50 fl oz, soothes eyes and moistens lenses to minimize dryness, allowing your eyes to be comfortable. In a convenient value pack with two bottles inside, these Eye Rewetting Drops, Sterile Lubricating, can be there when you need them.
Equate: Sterile Lubricating & Rewetting Drops For Soft (Hydrophilic) Contact Lens, 0.50 fl oz:
- Recommended For Soft Contact Lenses
- Value Pack 2 Bottles Inside
- Soothes Eyes
- Moistens Lenses to Minimize Dryness
Warning Text: Do Not Use If Imprinted Neckband On Bottle Is Broken Or Missing. If You Allergic to Any Ingredient In This Product, Do Not Use. Precautions: Keep The Bottle Tightly Closed When Not In Use, Store Solution At Room Temperature, Use Before The Expiration Date Marked On The Carton and Bottle. Warning See Package Insert For Important Safety Information.
Ingredients: Contents: A Sterile Buffered Isotonic, Aqueous Solution That Contains Boric Acid, Sodium Borate, Sodium Chloride and Polyoxyethylene Polyoxypropylene Block Copolymer With Ethylene Diamine; Preserved With Sorbic Acid (0.15%) and Edetate Disodium (0.1%).
Instructions: Directions: During Wear, Put Two Or Three Drops On Contacts Whenever Needed. Blink Several Times. If The Contacts Still Do Not Feel Comfortable, Add Another Drop. If Discomfort Persists, Immediately Remove Contacts and Contact Your Eye Care Practitioner. See Insert For Full Information On Indications (Uses) and Actions.
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||1.06 x 2.56 x 3.38 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No. Don't use them. It can hurt you.by LesleaL10/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes they can. I use them daily with or without my contacts and they work very well.by DebC6/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would say that yes you can.by WMFanLCC7/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Equate Sterile Lubricating & Rewetting Drops for Soft (Hydrophilic) Contact Lens have been tested and FDA approved for use with contact lens wearers only. We have no data available to support that the product can safely be used by non-contact lens usersby RQuinones3/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?