About this item
Protect your skin from the sun's harmful rays when you use Equate Sport Sunscreen Spray. The spray is easy to apply and is ideal for anyone who plans to be active in sports or other activities out in the sun. It is water resistant up to 80 minutes, which is ideal when you know you will be sweating. The sunscreen continuous spray comes in 6 fl oz and can be sprayed at any angle.
Equate Sport Sunscreen Continuous Spray:
- Broad spectrum SPF 30 sunscreen in a pack of 2
- Clear, rub-free formula with protective antioxidant vitamins
- Sprays at any angle
- Water resistant (80 minutes)
Explore this item
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.85|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.09 x 4.16 x 7.65|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA and Imported|
Active Ingredient Purpose
- When using this product Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Do not puncture or incinerate. Contents under pressure. Do not store at temperatures above 120f.
- Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Pregnancy/Breastfeeding: If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Hold can 4-6 inches away from body, spray evenly to ensure complete coverage. Do not spray onto face. Spray into hand And apply to face. Use in well ventilated, but not windy areas. Reapply: after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, at least every 2 hours. Sun Protection measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer And early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with abroad-spectrum SPF of 15 or higher And other sun protection measures including: Limited time in the sun, especially from 10 A.M.-2 P.M. Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, And sunglasses. Children under 6 months: ask a doctor.
Alcohol Denat. (76.2% v/v), Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Stearoxytrimethylsilane, Glycerin, Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate, Tocopherol (Vitamin e), Fragrance, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin a Palmitate), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.