About this item
Equate Sport Sunscreen Continuous Spray is formulated to provide broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection to decrease the risk of skin cancer and early aging caused by the sun.
Equate Sport Sunscreen Continuous Spray:
- Broad spectrum SPF 30
- Clear, rub-free formula with protective antioxidant vitamins
- Sprays at any angle
- Water resistant (80 minutes)
Explore this item
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.75|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.31 x 2.31 x 9.05|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA and Imported|
Active Ingredient Purpose
- When using this product Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Do not puncture or incinerate. Contents under pressure. Do not store at temperatures above 120f.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if Rash occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Pregnancy/Breastfeeding: If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Hold can 4-6 inches away from body, spray evenly to ensure complete coverage. Do not spray onto face. Spray into hand And apply to face. Use in well ventilated, but not windy areas. Reapply: after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, at least every 2 hours. Sun Protection measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer And early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with abroad-spectrum SPF of 15 or higher And other sun protection measures including: Limited time in the sun, especially from 10 A.M.-2 P.M. Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, And sunglasses. Children under 6 months: ask a doctor.
Alcohol Denat. (73.2% v/v), Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Stearoxytrimethylsilane, Glycerin, Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate, Tocopherol (Vitamin e), Fragrance, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin a Palmitate), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride.
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question