Equate Prenatal Multivitamins, 60 count
Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
Rest assured you are keeping you and your baby healthy with these Equate Prenatal Multivitamins. They provide the necessary essentials for pregnancy. Equate multivitamins are complete supplements with nutrients that matter to both mom and baby. They supply important nutrients a woman's body needs before, during and after birth. The vitamins can even help to increase energy during those 9 months of gestation. The 60-count pregnancy multivitamin bottle includes 30 prenatal supplement tablets and DHA/EPA soft gels. Adequate folate is very important during pregnancy. This product includes a tablet with key nutrients, such as folic acid and iron. It also has a child-resistant cap. Please keep away from children.
Equate Prenatal Multivitamins:
- Includes: 30 prenatal multivitamin tablets and 30 prenatal DHA/EPA softgels
- Equate multivitamins supply important nutrients for before and after pregnancy
- Includes key nutrients, such as folic acid and iron
- Take 1 tablet and 1 soft gel daily, with food
- Keep away from children
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately. If you are pregnant, inform your doctor, or if nursing, your child's doctor, that you are taking this product. Ask your doctor before use if you are taking any medication, are planning any medical procedure, have a medical condition or have bleeding problems. Keep out of reach of children. Child-resistant cap. Store in a dry place at room temperature (59-86f). Do not use if printed seal under cap is broken or missing.
Multivitamin Tablets: Calcium Carbonate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Ferrous Fumarate, Magnesium Oxide, Ascorbic Acid, Croscarmellose Sodium, Gelatin, Dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Stearic Acid, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Niacinamide, Zinc Oxide, Calcium Pantothenate, Titanium Dioxide Color, Magnesium Stearate, Polyethylene Glycol, Talc, Silicon Dioxide, Cupric Sulfate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Silicate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Beta-Carotene, Folic Acid, FD&C Red #40 Aluminum Lake, Vitamin A Acetate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Biotin, Potassium Iodide, FD&C Blue #2 Aluminum Lake, Cholecalciferol, Cyanocobalamin. DHA/Epa Softgels: Fish Oil, Gelatin, Glycerin, Natural Mixed Tocopherols, Ethylcellulose, Ammonium Hydroxide, Sodium Alginate, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Propylene Glycol, Oleic Acid, Natural & Artificial Flavor, Stearic Acid. Contains: Sardines, Anchovies, Soy, Coconut.
Adults: One tablet And one softgel daily, with food.
Explore this item
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.362|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||3.625 x 2.0 x 3.937|
|Vitamin A (50% as beta-carotene)||4000 Iu||50%|
|Vitamin C||60 mg||100%|
|Vitamin D||400 Iu||100%|
|Vitamin E||30 Iu||100%|
|Thiamin (Vitamin B1)||1.7 mg||100%|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||2 mg||100%|
|Vitamin B6||2.5 mg||100%|
|Folic Acid||800 mcg||100%|
|Vitamin B12||8 mcg||100%|
|Pantothenic Acid||10 mg||100%|
|Calcium (elemental)||300 mg||23%|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes the soft jell has fish oil in it. I haven't seen anything about beef/pork gelatin but it does have gelatin included in both tablets.by An anonymous customer3/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The multivitamin contains gelatin. The fish oil is in a separate, optional pill.by Amyme1/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm not sure about the beef/prok gelatin but I belive it does have fish oil. I wasn't pleased with these vitamins and would recommend spending more money on something else.by ERWinsel1/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. One pill is a multivitamin. The other pill contains DHA (fish oils). You take one of each pill each day.by Irelynx8/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes!by dd98805/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you are supposed to take one tablet and one softgel a day.by CommunityAnswer8/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Equate Prenatal Daily Combo Vitamins can be either water-soluble or fat-soluble. Water-soluble vitamins are not stored in the body, and excess amounts of these vitamins are excreted. Fat-soluble vitamins are stored in the body, and getting an excess of these vitamins can be dangerous. Because iron is a mineral, it cannot be classified as either a water-soluble vitamin or a fat-soluble vitamin. However, getting too much of an iron supplement can be dangerous. Although both vitamins and minerals are necessary for your body to work properly, they're very different. Vitamins are organic substances, made by plants and animals. Minerals are inorganic elements, which come from the earth. Vitamins are classified as water-soluble or fat-soluble, but minerals are not.by RQuinones2/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
Customers also bought these products