About this item
These Equate Maxi Pads with Wings keep you dry and comfortable throughout the night. The feminine sanitary pads are designed with a super absorbent core that locks in fluid for maximum protection. The Equate Overnight Pads with Wings provide protection throughout the day, as well. These Maxi Pads with Wings are designed to be longer than ordinary pads for greater coverage and protection from leaks, making you feel safe throughout the night or day. These Feminine Sanitary Pads stick securely in place. The Maxi Pads with Wings feature a Dri-Soft cotton-like cover that is gentle on your skin. The package contains 28 feminine sanitary pads.
Equate Overnight Sanitary Maxi Pads with Wings:
- Designed to offer protection overnight
- Cottony-soft cover
- Super absorbent core to prevent leaks
- Flexi wings stick securely onto panty to keep it in place
- Maxi Pads with Wings are extra long for greater coverage and protection from leaks
- Their core locks the fluid in keeping you dry and comfortable throughout the day and night
- The cover is gentle on your skin hence does not cause irritation
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.09|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||10.625 x 4.33 x 7.688|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- They are rounded on both ends. The front end is smaller than the back end but they both have the same thickness. Hope this answers your question.by LaOhioAngel4/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- As the image depicts, the ends are rounded with the bulk of the material in the center area.by CommunityAnswer4/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?