About this item
If you smoke more than 10 cigarettes per day, Start with Step 1.*NEW_LINE*If you smoke 10 or less than cigarettes per day, Start with Step 2.
- 14mg with Behavior Support Program*NEW_LINE*
- Delivered over 24 hours*NEW_LINE*
If You Are Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding, Only Use This Medicine On The Advice of Your Health Care Provider. Smoking Can Seriously Harm Your Child. Try to Stop Smoking Without Using Any Nicotine Replacement Medicine. This Medicine Is Believed to Be Safer Than Smoking. However, The Risks to Your Child from This Medicine Are Not Fully Known. Do Not Use: If You Continue to Smoke, Chew Tobacco, Use Snuff, Or Use A Nicotine Patch Or Other Nicotine Containing Products. Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have: Heart Disease, Recent Heart Attack, Or Irregular Heartbeat. Nicotine Can Increase Your Heart Rate; High Blood Pressure Not Controlled With Medication. Nicotine Can Increase Blood Pressure; An Allergy to Adhesive Tape Or Skin Problems Because You Are More Likely to Get Rashes. Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are: Using A Non-Nicotine Stop Smoking Drug; Taking Prescription Medicine For Depression Or Asthma. Your Prescription Dose May Need to Be Adjusted. When Using This Product: Do Not Smoke Even When Not Wearing The Patch. The Nicotine In Your Skin Will Still Be Entering Your Bloodstream For Several Hours After You Take Off The Patch. If You Have Vivid Dreams Or Other Sleep Disturbances, Remove This Patch At Bedtime. Stop Use and Ask A Doctor If: Skin Redness Caused By The Patch Does Not Go Away After Four Days, Or Your Skin Swells, Or You Get A Rash; Irregular Heartbeat Or Palpitations Occur; You Get Symptoms of Nicotine Overdose Such As Nausea, Vomiting, Dizziness, Diarrhea, Weakness, and Rapid Heartbeat. Keep Out of Reach of Children and Pets. Used Patches Have Enough Nicotine to Poison Children and Pets. If Swallowed, Get Medical Help Or Contact A Poison Control Center Right Away. Save Pouch to Use For Patch Disposal. Dispose of Used Patch By Folding Sticky Ends Together and Putting In Pouch.
Active Ingredient (In Each Patch): Nicotine, 14 Mg Delivered Over 24 Hours. Purpose: Stop Smoking Aid. Inactive Ingredients: Acrylate Adhesive, Polyester, Silicone Adhesive.
If You Are Under 18 Years of Age, Ask A Doctor Before Use. Before Using This Product, Read The Enclosed Self-Help Guide For Complete Directions and Other Information. Stop Smoking Completely When You Begin Using The Patch. If You Smoke More Than 10 Cigarettes Per Day, Use The Following Schedule: Weeks 1 Thru 4, Step 1, Use One 21 Mg Patch/Day; Weeks 5 and 6, Step 2, Use One 14 Mg Patch/Day; Weeks 7 and 8, Step 3, Use One 7 Mg Patch/Day. If You Smoke 10 Or Less Cigarettes Per Day, Start With Step 2 For 6 Weeks, Then Step 3 For 2 Weeks and Then Stop. Apply One New Patch Every 24 Hours On Skin That Is Dry, Clean, and Hairless. Remove Backing from Patch and Immediately Press Onto Skin. Hold For 10 Seconds. Wash Hands After Applying Or Removing Patch. Save Pouch to Use For Patch Disposal. Dispose of Used Patch By Folding Sticky Ends Together and Putting In Pouch. The Used Patch Should Be Removed and A New One Applied to A Different Skin Site At The Same Time Each Day. If You Have Vivid Dreams, You May Remove The Patch At Bedtime and Apply A New One In The Morning. Do Not Wear More Than One Patch At A Time. Do Not Cut Patch In Half Or Into Smaller Pieces. Do Not Leave Patch On For More Than 24 Hours Because It May Irritate Your Skin and Loses Strength After 24 Hours. Stop Using The Patch At The End of 8 Weeks. If You Still Feel The Need to Use The Patch Talk to Your Doctor. Other Information: Store At 20-25 C (68-77 F).
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.1|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.375 x 1.813 x 5.375|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- i wouldnt useby prob519/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby mrtex1/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, as long as it's not like a year or more after. Just like anything else w an exp date...it's still good. That is only a sell by date.by ronzreviews4/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- probably not, that's why they put the expiration date on itby Ursi5/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The health and wellbeing of our customers is of paramount importance to Walmart. We do not recommend using products that have passed their expiration date, as we cannot guarantee the quality of these products once they have exceeded their shelf life.by HelpPL4/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- By your ribs between waist and torso is one.by CommunityAnswer11/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I place the patch between my waist and bottom of the rib cage on the sides of my torso. I put it a bit higher kinda on my ribs and it burns a bit. My $.02by BiggestKevin2/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have just started by 2nd box of the Step 2 and have not had any issues thus far with any of the patches not remaining in place. Maybe a bad batch? Did you return it to the store for an exchange or refund?by kickthehabit5/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?